No announcement yet.

I'm Angry. Who Deserves My Wrath?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

slowwhand just supports what makes sense when people he cares about are involved.
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Spiffor, thank you.

MRT, byte me.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Yeah, we like Sloww. At least he is consistent and has values and manners. To be judged in his eyes is only on fair basis, based in these.

Now, I have no suggestion for this problem, but I gather it sucks to have someone in your family to have this kind of an ordeal... We're kind of in the process of seeing how 'great' service our grandpa is getting. He has alzheimers and he has had a brain stroke like 10 years ago and is now getting more and more.. senile. So we're kind of watching that thing go so we are also frustrated with the medical things, hospitals etc.

It's good to be angry though. Because there's only 2 real ways to go with this, it's angry or sad. Sad comes after angry, after you have given up. Better stay angry. Stay angry and it keeps your focus to make things better or at least kick some ass!

Best of luck.
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Re: I'm Angry. Who Deserves My Wrath?

Originally posted by SlowwHand
          I think to work anyone as a temp over the required 3 month contract without hiring is ethically bankrupt.
          I've known "temps" who have been so for over 10 years. I also have no idea why my post is bold. Or why every word is capitalized.

Comment

That's been happening on 'Poly for the past few days. I'll bet you didn't capitalize all those words either.

But it's not as bad as when your posts come out written in pink which has also been happening.

Comment

So What Happens When You Intentionally Capitlize All The Words In A Post. I Wonder How It Will React. Though It Probably Won't Do It For This Post. And It's Really A Pain In The Ass To Capitilize All My Words.

Comment

Re: I'm Angry. Who Deserves My Wrath?

As far as medical facilities, this is what makes me think America needs socialized medicine.
                With businesses abusing temps, and medical needs being unavailable to all, people like Luke get a royal ass screwing.

So who? OR both?

Whoa -- SlowwHand sympathizing with the plight of the working class -- AND considering even for one second, any form of socialized health care??
                A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Re: Re: I'm Angry. Who Deserves My Wrath?

Originally posted by MrFun

Whoa -- SlowwHand sympathizing with the plight of the working class -- AND considering even for one second, any form of socialized health care??
                  A conservative is liberal who's been mugged.

A liberal is a conservative who's gotten sick.
                  "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

Just signed up for my insurance today. $255 per month to cover me and my husband. A bit irritated cause in those cost are accupuncture, chiropractic, massage therapy. But let me have to go to the hospital and have surgery and I have to pay 20% up front before they'll cut and I have a 500 deductible for regular medical cost to boot.
                    Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
                    Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
                    Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
                    You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor
                      Germanos:

Slowwhand isn't the diehard rightwinger Texans we Euros would love to imagine. He occasionally has common sense
                      I did say we should cherish the moment
                      "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
                      "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

Mr Fun, I did my time doing "working class". I worked 64 hours a week, and brought home 200 dollars. Wife stayed home with my daughter. Went to school at night, and coached little league football.
                        Don't make brash assumptions.
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Mr Fun, I did my time doing "working class". I worked 64 hours a week, and brought home 200 dollars. Wife stayed home with my daughter. Went to school at night, and coached little league football.
                          Don't make brash assumptions.

And yet, your strange paradoxical hatred for unions.

In other threads you have berated unions as being TEH evil because some unions happen to be corrupt. So, you emphasize only the unions that are corrupt, and thus, illogically make the claim that therefore, all unions are corrupt, and thus, there is no need for unions.

Unions are an imperfect form of organization, just like everything else. Should we abolish the very organization and legal recognition of corporations simply because a good number of them are corrupt?
                          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

ok just having this brought up i looked into our insurance too man it sucks balls. I went to the dr to have the woman annual check up, one would think it counts as the one wellness visit you get for the year WRONG I was told that it isnt considered wellness and that the vist would cost me 220 dollars. I have a 250 deductible after that is met then they pay 80 %
                            So i am stuck at that 220 dollars when i am not sick. I had to pick my self up off the floor after she told me what it was gonna cost out of my pocket. So i am like ok wait a minute ur dr is gonna stick his fingers in places only my husbands goes and then grab my breasts and i have to pay him??? Something is wrong with that picture. so i tell this lady at the office i am gonna have to pass on that lucrative invite to have ur dr violate me then pay him for it. Now i need to find a way to get a pap smear considered a wellness visit. This is pathetic if you have to find ways to get a visit paid for that is supposed to be covered to begin with.
                            And we like some of you pay 300 a month for insurance
                            When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                            "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                            Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Ya know. ya might look into a class action suit (even tho I hate the buggers).

It sounds to me as if the insurance company has set up a policy to discriminate against women, if your woman's checkup isn't considered a wellness checkup. That seems silly.

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler
                                Ya know. ya might look into a class action suit (even tho I hate the buggers).

It sounds to me as if the insurance company has set up a policy to discriminate against women, if your woman's checkup isn't considered a wellness checkup. That seems silly.
                                Exactly!! what is a wellness check up if that isnt it???
                                I mean for real what the hell else would i need checked on a yearly basis??
                                Might be a leading question
                                When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                                "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                                Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Working...
                                X