John Stewart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Stewart

I watch him every day. I think he is genius. And his crew is also great. How does he keep owning everyone every single night? It's 100-0 pwnage too, it's not like anyone has a chance!
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

The show has gone somewhat downhill recently. They have new "reporters" that just don't quite have the style of the older ones.

My favorite moments in the show are when Stewart is interviewing someone, pretending to be a sort of bumbling light hearted individual, creating a fun atmosphere, and then all of a sudden he'll ask a question that his guest absolutely cannot answer truthfully and still sound like an intelligent human being.
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

He pwned Tucker Carlson
      "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
      "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
      "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
      "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

it's difficult genre though.. political humour mostly, you have to be updated every single day and hour. Of course he doesn't write alone, but still, it's a tough thing to do.
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Yes, he has a whole host of other white male jewish liberal writers.
          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

It's true though, some of the new reporters aren't cracking it up like the old ones. They're still decent and good, but not up to par with the oldies.
            In da butt.

Comment

Might have something to do with the good ones on the show leaving and getting their own shows...

Comment

exactly.
                In da butt.

Comment

Jon Stewart graduated from my alma mater (William & Mary), and he was the key note speaker for my graduation (in May 2004). His speech was excellent. Great Times. Jon Stewart
                  I'm about to get aroused from watching the pokemon and that's awesome. - Pekka

Comment

I think he's quite funny. Its a pity he's such a bleeding-heart liberal though.
                    We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
                    If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
                    Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

Show me a great comedian who isn't.
                      In da butt.

Comment

Adolph Hitler?
                        ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

I found the original Daily Show with Craig Kilborn better. I remember the debut of Beth Littleford and her investigative reporting on how pig semen is collected. Best segment EVAR!!!
                          "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

yeah it sucks all the great talent leaves the show. I liked Beth littleford (sp?). And of course Steve Carell. Vance Degenneres. And a few others who's names escape me at the moment.

Comment

Larry the Cable Guy is a staunch conservative
                              Monkey!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X