No announcement yet.

Who has the biggest bombs of them all?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it's more of a message to the American people of some sort.

Comment

Well, so far it's mostly been a message to people who like to discuss measurement conversion and basic mathematics.

Comment

The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Can't you guys discuss the best tank, like true polytubbies?

n00bs

Blah

Comment

That'd be also Russian built in 1915, the tsar tank...

Comment

Originally posted by Arrian

President Merkin Muffley: But this is absolute madness, Ambassador! Why should you *build* such a thing?

Ambassador de Sadesky: There were those of us who fought against it, but in the end we could not keep up with the expense involved in the arms race, the space race, and the peace race. At the same time our people grumbled for more nylons and washing machines. Our doomsday scheme cost us just a small fraction of what we had been spending on defense in a single year. The deciding factor was when we learned that your country was working along similar lines, and we were afraid of a doomsday gap.

President Merkin Muffley: This is preposterous. I've never approved of anything like that.
              Ambassador de Sadesky: Our source was the New York Times.

We cannot allow a doomsday gap!

Comment

Sir, I have a plan!

Comment

My roommate does. Trust me, after a night of drinking, the next morning when he goes to the bathroom, he drops major bombs. This one time, I almost had to repaint the whole house.

Spec.
                  -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Does this coincide with the kindergarten thread one way or another?

Comment

Not familiar with that thread so I wouldn't know.

Spec.
                      -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

It dealt with poop on bathroom walls...

Comment

The second article posted says it will be buried and won't produce any noticable cloud. . I was hoping to see something cool. Oh well.

Which really begs the question. What's the purpose of this? I think guys just like to get off over creating large explosions.

If it's buried, how practical can this test be? Yes I know we can design bombs that can bury itself partially in the ground before detonation. But that deep?

And if it is too heavy to be flown, how could it ever be used practically in hostile territory (without being detected).

Comment

Originally posted by Spec
                            My roommate does. Trust me, after a night of drinking, the next morning when he goes to the bathroom, he drops major bombs. This one time, I almost had to repaint the whole house.

Spec.
                            shouldn't you have a fan or window?

Comment

The June test will detonate 700 tons of heavy ammonium nitrate-fuel oil emulsion -- creating a blast equivalent to 593 tons of TNT
                              Why not just use 593 tons of TNT then?
                              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Re: Who has the biggest bombs of them all?

Broadway.
                                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                                X