How Do You Like Your Beef Cooked?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Do You Like Your Beef Cooked?

Steak, hamburger, if you want to count spam, feel free.

If you're a vegetarian, go start a favorite veggie poll.
    Charred
    2.70%
    Well-Done
    13.51%
    Medium Well
    18.92%
    Medium
    13.51%
    Medium Rare
    33.78%
    Rare
    9.46%
    Flip It Once Quickly To Heat
    2.70%
    Moooooooooo!
    5.41%
    Last edited by SlowwHand; March 30, 2006, 00:46.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Medium rare. I like to know it's actually dead, but I want to be reminded it was once alive...
    "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by Rufus T. Firefly
      Medium rare. I like to know it's actually dead, but I want to be reminded it was once alive...

Plus, it's cooked enough to kill all the bacteria, but not cooked so much that it becomes carcinogenic.
      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Medium well for me. I was brought up thinking that anything under well done was dangerous, but obviously I know that isn't true. I just prefer the taste of medium well, whether we're talking steak or burgers.

Also, if we're talking steak, I won't touch it if it's fatty meat.

Weird, huh?
        Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
        Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

hehe

Comment

Same answer as last time: Saignant.

Steak tartare.
            Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
            Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Medium rare. I like blood but not enough to drown in.

Comment

I prefer mine with a little Banana as an option.

Actually I prefer Medium Rare as well.

Comment

Those who will eventually answer 'well done', please eat something else as it's a waste a perfectly good animal.
                  Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                  Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

we don't like drinking blood you know
                    I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Rare, baby. I just grilled a couple of nice strip steaks for the wife and me this evening.

Comment

Rare. I want a stampede when I cut into my steak.
                        He's got the Midas touch.
                        But he touched it too much!
                        Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Medium-Rare for me baby!
                          "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                          "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Just run it past and I'll grab a hunk on the way by.
                            "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

I don't know what kinda sexual innuendo this is Slowwhand but you're not cooking my beef big boy find someone else to do your dirty work.
                              We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                              X