Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No DNA evidence.

Comment

Yep... now it gets interesting. The smoking gun doesn't exist. The prosecution is mumbling how they have other evidence, but they were obviously caught with their pants down by the DNA results.
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
        Anyone who plays Lacrosse is obviously gay.

You've never met anyone who plays lacrosse, have you?

They are mean sons of *****es.
        Word
        KH FOR OWNER!
        ASHER FOR CEO!!
        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ming
          Yep... now it gets interesting. The smoking gun doesn't exist. The prosecution is mumbling how they have other evidence, but they were obviously caught with their pants down by the DNA results.

Interesting-- The fact that the whole DNA idea was mentioned so prominently in this led me to believe the police thought they had hairs or fluids from the rapists. With no matches with the suspects, one has to wonder to whom such hairs or fluids belong.

They could belong to the victim's boyfriend or whatever and the assailant's left NOTHING behind ?? Perhaps I'm watching too much CSI but I would have thought SOMETHING gets left behind even if a condom is used
          You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Somebody is lying. But if it turns out to be the girl, please don't let it interfere with the general ongoing hysteria.

Comment

They also have pictures of when the girl showed up showing that she already had bruises on her legs. That coupled with no DNA matches will probably mean that the charges will be dropped. Which if true, is probably the right thing.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

But how can this be? Apolyton already made their judgement hours after the report came out, don't even know why they even bothered to test at all.
                "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

At the end of the day, I'm being proved right, and isn't that the real meaning of Christmas, kids?

Comment

You may have predicted right, but not for the right reasons. They may actually be innocent and not get off just because they're wealthy white kids.
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Actually my position was more based on that virtually all rape cases end up without anyone getting convicted, especially where there's large amounts of publicity. There was some of that rhetoric, but I withdrew it within a minute

Comment

I must admit that when I first heard about this, it was like 'Yep GUILTY' but now that there's actually some evidence i'm leaning towards 'lying *****'
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

actually...the lab results suggested that she hadn't had intercourse recently. No latex, lubricants, spermacide, or traces of anything else usually present after intercourse were found.
                          "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

What kind of stripper party has no insertion?
                            "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

Most. At least in my experience, and I've been to quite a few over the years.
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

No good ones obviously

Comment

Working...
                                X