No announcement yet.

The TCO "Welcome Back... Again" thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The TCO "Welcome Back... Again" thread.

Guess who just PM'd me, wanting to be freed from his self-imposed banning?

Great..another fooking Bubblehead.
    Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Y'all will be thrilled to know that while I was composing this thread (and another thread in the staff forum), TCO PM'd me again asking that I keep this a secret from Ming.

Oops. Sorry about that, man.

Comment

Is there a reason to start a "GP is coming back" thread? It is not as if it is the first time these last seven years.

Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
        And notifying the next of kin
        Once again...

Comment

Yeah, but this is the first one since the last one. That makes it special.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnT
            Oops. Sorry about that, man.

um, not welcome back then GP/TCO.
            Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

Originally posted by JohnT
              Yeah, but this is the first one since the last one. That makes it special.
              Of course. How stupid of me Maybe even the "branched threads" threads will return
              Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
              And notifying the next of kin
              Once again...

Comment

Good show. These forums need some discipline.
                I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

GP's back? THE HORROR! THE HORROR!

Comment

er.. what are you talking about?
                    I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

SO where is GP now then?

Comment

Counterglow.
                        No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Looks like he got stuck
                          (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

I think that he will be more pleased by this thread than by an actual unbanning

JM
                            Jon Miller-
                            I AM.CANADIAN
                            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Wha?
                              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Working...
                              X