No announcement yet.

The TCO "Welcome Back... Again" thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I even got him to agree to come to ApolyCon '06. The fact that he was a little drunk will be irrelevant if he breaks his promise.

Comment

A guy who no longer posts here will be going to Apolycon? What a love hate relationship he must have with this place. He wants to be one of the cool kids by bad mouthing the place but just can't stay away from the meets.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Oooh. A catfight!

:JohnT sits back, munching popcorn:

Comment

Are you fighting someone? Because it would be another stupid pet trick if you were just trying to create something that wasn't there.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnT
            Oooh. A catfight!

:JohnT sits back, munching popcorn:
            Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
              Are you fighting someone? Because it would be another stupid pet trick if you were just trying to create something that wasn't there.
              Er... I'm not the one trying to "create something" by spewing such openly hostile crap as:

A guy who no longer posts here will be going to Apolycon? What a love hate relationship he must have with this place. He wants to be one of the cool kids by bad mouthing the place but just can't stay away from the meets.

Comment

Is it "openly hostile crap" when it's the truth?
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I will celebrate when TCO actually gets off his ass and POSTS here in Apolyton Off-Topic.
                  A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Who said TCO was bad mouthing the place?
                    No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Fair enough.

Comment

I never get welcome back threads. I should stay away for longer...
                        Visit the Vote UK Discussion Forum!

Comment

Worth a try.

I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Walked straight into that one...
                            Visit the Vote UK Discussion Forum!

Comment

DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Anything changed?

Comment

Working...
                                X