No announcement yet.

A New Persona

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Az why the **** are you voting for Keith Hernandez for president???

He's the best leader for teh peopel
    urgh.NSFW

Comment

LOL
      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker
        You need cool catch phrases like SCROTUM or ID HIT IT

Post pics of Turkish hoes

Use harsh labels for example calling JohnT a capitalist running dog lackey
        Ted, that's the nicest thing anybody has said about me all week.

Comment

or post links to japanese "fear factor"-type tv shows that promote bestiality as a prime time saturday evening entertainment.

VIOLENTLY CENSORED
          Last edited by laurentius; March 20, 2006, 02:11.
          Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

His disdain for democracy and personal info suggest transhumanist - he should start threads like 'What will you be doing in 10 billion years time?"

Comment

I like the idea of a nemesis. Anyone here up for the job? I have enough logical expertise that I can probably argue any point of view, so you wouldn't even have to change your own beliefs.

I had an avatar awhile back. It was a picture of a monkey and the words "WHO FLUNG POO". But it's gone now.

Transhumanism... I've looked at them before. They do sort of almost kind of come close to something that sounds like what I believe.

Unfortunately, my only real skill in life is being so delusional as to think I'm the greatest human being of all time.
              Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Re: Re: A New Persona

Originally posted by Agathon

I have three well-known radical beliefs (Philosophy, Apple, and I was also more lefty and more liberal than anyone on Poly in the political compass test) that comprise belief systems loathed and detested by a majority of Apolytoners.
                Buying a Mac, a revolutionary act?
                Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

I can help you out Lorizael with coaching, but it won't be cheap I'm afraid

Half the trick, well for me, is being a bit of an arrogant prat. It flows naturally through my veins
                  Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I'm not one of those guys who has... um, you know... money.
                    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I've been here for five and a half years, spend a lot of time here and post nearly every day, with few breaks, and I don't think that the people in off-topic know something about me or my views . To each their own .
                      Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                      I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

I don't think that the people in off-topic know something about me or my views

With sentence construction like that, we don't think we know something about your views, either.

Comment

I've been here for five and a half years, spend a lot of time here and post nearly every day, with few breaks, and I don't think that the people in off-topic know something about me or my views . To each their own .
                          Not caring what the other losers at 'Poly think of you
                          Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

Lorizeal, change your name to something like "Ladiesman" or "The player", do some womanizing in RL, then return here to brag about it. Ad some photos and everyone here will love you. Personally, its not my cup of tea: after all, gentlemen don't kiss and tell.
                            Last edited by Nostromo; March 19, 2006, 19:11.

Comment

Originally posted by Solver
                              Ah but Solver, before Civ 4's realease you were the man, the one that everyone went to for confirmation of wild and crazy rumors. That was popularity, man. Oh how I dreamed of such fame and fortune.

Comment

JohnT - wow, that really was quite a weird sentence from me there. Civ overdose?

Lorizael - it's a different thing . Become a member of the test team, and you'll also enjoy a lot of what you want. The public doesn't exactly interact with most beta testers about their jobs, but you'll be able to feel great for being a part of it all.
                                Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                                I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Working...
                                X