• Show
Clear All

You could put your name in lights, like so:

LORIZAEL

At the end of every post.
    If you don't like reality, change it! me
    "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
    "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
    "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Well, having sepnt four years in the OT without any fame/notoriety to show for it, I've sometimes felt the same way you do, Lorizael. But I don't give enough of a danm to do anything about it, so I now bequeath to you my one-and-only idea for raising my profile:

Become the guy who is opposed to the internet.

This gives you (1) an extreme position to champion; (2) a way to turn every single thread into one about your point of view; and (3) a built-in contradiction (spending all your time on-line opposing the internet) that will have people mocking you -- and therefore not ignoring you -- all day long (added bonus: you can deny the contradiction, which will raise you to Fez-like status in no time). Eventually, you can found the Apolyton Luddite Party, and be its only member.

Good luck!
      "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

Do I need to use the smilie more?
        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael
          Do I need to use the smilie more?
          Better to really, really overuse a smiley no one else ever even bothers with. I suggest
          "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

Pick a new Apolyton username that ends up becoming infamously ironic due to other Apolytoners' actual misperception of you and your posting.
            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

What a funny suggestion.
              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I'm seconding the idea of getting an Avatar dude.

I spammed my ass off so I could get one and after a few different ideas (Morgan Freeman being mistaken for Kofi Anaan) I found one that fits.

You could also become really cool by buying the internet equivalent of a snazzy pair of shoes.
                GET APOLYTON PLUS.

Rufus's made me laugh, that would be a great idea. The technophobe. We could use one around here. Or the antiscience fundamentalist Falwell idolizing christain zealot.
                To really get your name noticed try posting a thread asking for advice about whether or not you should join a terrorist training camp.
                If all else fails you cna take the modrn approach of adopting Scientology and pissing everyone off.
                Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
                Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

Comment

The Reactionaries around here routinely have their blood boil every time they see my Galloway avatar.

It's just makes me want to blow it up so I can troll them some more HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA pwn3d
                  We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by laurentius
                    Censored on request from Laur
                    ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Ted Striker; March 20, 2006, 04:10.
                    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by laurentius
                      Censored by request of Laur
                      Okay I just watched the vid and the first part was funny but part 2 was disturbing!!! That was just wrong!!!!
                      Last edited by Ted Striker; March 20, 2006, 04:12.

Comment

I've already got ApolytonPLUS. I suppose I should try to find another avatar. My avatar, though, must really be a true representation of what it means to be Lorizael. Can't going mussing around with something so important as that. This will be the image of the new me.

Suggestions?

Comment

TS: Yeah its something that would probably not pass the US censorship. Or any Western media. I mean its probably very illegal. Imagine how baffled the Japanese must have been about the outcry on your "wardrobe malfunction"

I cant believe that the link is still there after 14 hours. I must be ignored by a lot of people, including the mods.
                          Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

Lorizael, you could try having your own face as an avatar so that everyone would recognise you as "oh its that guy who looks like Jesus, yeah he is kinda cool"
                            Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

it wouldn't go through the government censorship (I am always at work, using government computers)

but now I think I might be glad of that...

they actually show beastiality on TV?

there are a lot of things which I consider "eh, that is gross, but do whatever you want"

but something about beastiality leaves me feeling that it is against humanity...

JM
                              Jon Miller-
                              I AM.CANADIAN
                              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Bestiality should be forbidden only when it falls under the category of cruelty to animals, for sometimes, the animal is more than willing to participate" -- Spiffor

The Reactionaries around here routinely have their blood boil every time they see my Galloway avatar.

Your avatar is indeed impressive, but it's getting a little old. Maybe you should switch to a more recent picture of Gorgeous George...
                                Attached Files
                                KH FOR OWNER!
                                ASHER FOR CEO!!
                                GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X