No announcement yet.

taking the gloves off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As a suicide hostage, do you get the 10 virgins before you go in?
    What?

Comment

The question is whether there is any merit in having GPS locators implanted in civilians who may be taken hostage. Since I doubt that such a program could be kept secret for even a day, I doubt you would ever catch any terrorists with this method-- Heck if I were a terrorist I would take a hostage with the implant to the most booby-trapped mined and poisonous location possible and laugh my ass off at the rescue attempt

A slightly better plan might be if it were possible to release some minor /midlevelterrorist with some devices implanted on them. The hope would be that you get led to the bigger fish. The problem is identifying such folks and finding a way to implant them without raising suspicion
      You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Originally posted by Richelieu
        As a suicide hostage, do you get the 10 virgins before you go in?
        Screw that. Nine women with some experience (and one virgin . .. . for variety)
        You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Originally posted by Flubber
          Screw that.
          That's the plan.

Nine women with some experience (and one virgin . .. . for variety)
          That's a better plan.
          What?

Comment

If anyone is planning to take the gloves off just be sure to shrink them so they don't fit anymore. (Oh wait, that's already been done )
            "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
            "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
            2004 Presidential Candidate
            2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

that was a great article
              Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
              GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Working...
              X