No announcement yet.

London Polymeet anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well I probably won't be staying over at the missus' place Saturday night, so Camden is even more better for me. Shall we try Quinn's like Cort Haus sez?

Comment

Whatever...
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

my missus is looking to come along for drinks in the afternoon if thats alright.
        Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

He'll bring a girl to the boys' round

Comment

I figured these meets were lads nights more by necessity than by design

Comment

Speak for yourself
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Altogether now "in Camden Town, they get there on the underground..."
                Visit the Vote UK Discussion Forum!

Comment

So what is going to be the overall plan then?
                  Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Sunday, 1p.m. at Quinns?

Comment

I'll see if I've managed to crawl out of bed by then with the clocks going forward and all that...
                      Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Let's meet up here:

Thamesmere Leisure Centre, Thamesmead, London, SE28.
                        We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

A bit wet, and the food isn't up to much
                          Speaking of Erith:

Comment

I heard they tuna and tacos there though

LOL
                            We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

They are all old women in there though, perhaps with it being a municipal swimming centre. I wonder if a private gym has a much higher 'quality' of clientelle
                              Speaking of Erith:

Comment

1pm quinns should be ok

As for an overall plan, Im a bit skint, so weather permitting Im in favour of wandering round, drinking cheap canned lager. If its a bit wet we can drink round someones house, or in a doorway

Comment

Working...
                                X