F1 season 2006

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Read 'em and weep.

Last edited by Richelieu; June 6, 2006, 20:53.
    What?

Comment

I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

And it's on the same weekend as the fête nationale too!

I'm starting my 2 week vacation on the 23rd and i may need the rest of the first week to recuperate.
        What?

Comment

Not that i want to rub it in or anything.
          What?

Comment

I´m sure you don´t

Comment

I never have been in a race. However i usually go to training sessions in Jerez.

PD: If your seats are near the track dont forget some ear protection.
              Ich bin der Zorn Gottes. Wer sonst ist mit mir?

Comment

Just curious, why does no one use the Porsche F1 car?
                be free

Comment

How would they? Porsche doesnt build F1 cars since the 60s.
                  Ich bin der Zorn Gottes. Wer sonst ist mit mir?

Comment

Originally posted by Thorgal
                    I never have been in a race. However i usually go to training sessions in Jerez.

PD: If your seats are near the track dont forget some ear protection.
                    I went to the 2001 Grand Prix and was sitting in front of the pit lane entrance, roughly 30 feet from the track so i know about the noise. You're right: i will definitely need ear plugs.

I'll post pictures after the race but i'm guessing the best ones will be from Friday and Saturday, when there's much less people in the stands. I'll get to roam around the track and get the angles i want.
                    What?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sn00py
                      Just curious, why does no one use the Porsche F1 car?
                      You mean this car?

Comment

• Strange, I had this feeling Porsche had a current F1 car.

Anyway... why doesn't Porsche do F1 anymore? Unfair to compete with? :P
                        be free

Comment

• Porsche does a lot of racing in the support classes of F1 such as Porsche Carrera Cup and Super Cup. Not to mention Le Mans. And they have participated in F1 on three occasions.

1961-62, one win. They withdrew due to high costs.

1983-87 as TAG supplying motors to McLaren, winning the constructors championship two times and drivers championship three times.

1991 abyssmal partnership with Footwork. Not a single point was scored in the whole season, and the team only managed to qualify for half of the seasons races...

Comment

• Originally posted by Richelieu
                            Read 'em and weep.
                            [rant mode]
                            Death squads are currently aming for you with strict orders to torture you by forcing you to view chess games in super slowmotion up to the time when the race starts when they will burn your tickets.
                            [/rant mode]

If you wave to the cameras I'll wave back if I see you - enjoy
                            With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackCat

[rant mode]
                              Death squads are currently aming for you with strict orders to torture you by forcing you to view chess games in super slowmotion up to the time when the race starts when they will burn your tickets.
                              [/rant mode]

If you wave to the cameras I'll wave back if I see you - enjoy
                              I certainly will.
                              What?

Comment

• Ear plugs are for wimps, except in enclosed circuits like Monaco where the sound reverberates. I've never found the cars too loud at Silverstone, even from the pit straight grandstand where the track has buildings either side.

Comment

Working...
                                X