When will this winter end?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dis
    ha, most of the northern part of the state is always cold. Everyone thinks we are warm like LA. Not true. We don't have the ocean to warm us. Our elevation is 2100 feet. But we usually get highs in the 50's and 60's in the winter. Sometimes 70's. Lows are usually in the 30's or 40's. 1 or 2 weeks a year we'll drop below freezing.
    Dat's right, Dis. (Or is it "Dis is right, Dat?)

Inland deserts like Nevada have wild swings in termperatures. You fry your tookis in summer and freeze your brass monkies off during the winter.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
      Other then the odd rain storm I hadn't even noticed there was a winter. Well, it has been dipping down to the 40's at night so I guess it's colder.

Comment

More snow on Saturday
        www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
          ha, most of the northern part of the state is always cold. Everyone thinks we are warm like LA. Not true. We don't have the ocean to warm us. Our elevation is 2100 feet. But we usually get highs in the 50's and 60's in the winter. Sometimes 70's. Lows are usually in the 30's or 40's. 1 or 2 weeks a year we'll drop below freezing.
          I feel decieved. I haven´t seen on episode of CSI or Las Vegas where it´s cold. TV lies to me...
          I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

it snowed here the last four days. now the temp is above zero, so its raining. with no end in sight, at least for the next 4 days, rain/ snow depending on temperature.
            "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

Originally posted by Zoid

I feel decieved. I haven´t seen on episode of CSI or Las Vegas where it´s cold. TV lies to me...
              that's because they film in L.A. I think they film a few outdoor shots here, that's about it.

Comment

minus 12 C, and it MARCH for chrissakes!!!
                Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
                Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
                Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Originally posted by Dis

that's because they film in L.A. I think they film a few outdoor shots here, that's about it.
                  You can´t trust anyone nowadays...

Saras, we had -19.7 C in Gothenburg monday night. It´s the coldest temperatur in March since 1888! And while the temperature gets up to a few degrees below freezing in the day time it´s still damn cold in the morning and evening. I´m calling in sick tomorrow and won´t go back to work until the snow is gone and it´s at least +5 C!

Comment

We had last night -19 is some godforsaken village in southeastern lithuania, a century record as well. WHERE THE PHUCK IS GLOBAL WARMING!!!
                    Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
                    Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
                    Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

today in seoul it was sunny at 8am, snowing heavily by 9am, sunny again but very cold and windy, then the sun, then rain, then snow again.....
                      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Originally posted by Saras
                        We had last night -19 is some godforsaken village in southeastern lithuania, a century record as well. WHERE THE PHUCK IS GLOBAL WARMING!!!
                        This could be only the 6th March in UK that has been colder than all the winter months...
                        www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

It got up to 78 degrees F this weekend. I'm wearing a shortsleeve shirt to work today, and my arthritis is saying "Thank you Mr. Sun".
                          "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

It was -2C in Paris this morning. Sucks.
                            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

I decided the spring was here today, so I started to work on the boat. **** the snow!

Comment

-12 C this morning here on the first day of the "summer" semester.
                                "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

Working...
                                X