No announcement yet.

When will this winter end?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bordeaux's doing decently... 12°C today.
    In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

freezing here today
      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Was 77F 25C today.

Comment

Fah, it's 11°C here. Ack.
          (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Originally posted by Smiley
            winter? what's that...
            Ok I take that back... snow in San Francisco WTF!
            Visit First Cultural Industries
            There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
            Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Zoid, you cursed us.

Pox upon you, too.
                (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

It´s the new ice age

Comment

yea, and the world will be one big GRIM & FROSTBITTEN KINGDOM BWAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!

Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
                    Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
                    Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Saras, I´ve always wondered if you named your son after the first guitarist in Venom...

Comment

Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
                        Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
                        Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

We got a huge storm last week which left the local mountain covered in snow. It is kind of nice to look out my window and see snow capped mountains.
                          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

If it makes any of you feel better the high temperature here today was only 60 F.
                            "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

A high today of 61. The snow is getting really patchy on the hills though I understand the mountains still have a decent sized base of snow. The weather is to warm for it to stick around here though.
                              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

At least the temperature is climbing above freezing in the day now, the spring is coming!

Comment

Working...
                                X