When will this winter end?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When will this winter end?

Ok, I don´t have a problem with snow. And I´ve complained that my hometown never gets real winters cause it´s in the south of Sweden and right next to the (rather warm) Skagerrak strait. But come on! It´s been snow on the ground here since december and it´s not getting any warmer for another 2 weeks according to the national weather service. Enough already I want to start working on the boat, not to mention that it´s a ***** to work in the forest in these conditions. Walking 2 kilometers with chain saw, petrol can and backpack in half a meter (20") of snow...
    I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

It has ended already. Today it is 17°C in Bordeaux.
    In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

Git

It's been pretty cold here the past few days...hopefully this should be the end of the winter weather and get a bit warmer...soon the blossoms will be out and some flowers, and of course, longer days! Hopefully a good bit of rain too as it has been very dry this winter. As long as I am not out at the time
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
        Git

It's been pretty cold here the past few days...hopefully this should be the end of the winter weather and get a bit warmer...soon the blossoms will be out and some flowers, and of course, longer days! Hopefully a good bit of rain too as it has been very dry this winter. As long as I am not out at the time
        Global warming has meant that we have had a dry and cold winter here in Britain.
        www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

It's not been that cold on the whole...
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
            It's not been that cold on the whole...
            Colder than average.

Least snow since the 1970s though mind you.
            www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

I'm quite surprised by that, I didn't think it seemed that cold, but I am very pleased by the lack of snow
              Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Re: When will this ****ing winter end?

Originally posted by Zoid
                I´ve complained that my hometown never gets real winters cause it´s in the south of Sweden
                And now when you get something that resembles a real winter, you complain about that!
                The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

Yeah. It´s ironic, isn´t it?

Comment

Seoul has warmed up this week but it snowed twice last week. Not sure if we're finally out of winter but it rained tonight instead of snowing, which is progress.
                    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

NEVAARRRRRR!
                      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Yeah the winter is never going away. Didn't you know that we always have winter... the winter just takes a short break in 'the summer'.
                        In da butt.
                        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
                          Seoul has warmed up this week but it snowed twice last week. Not sure if we're finally out of winter but it rained tonight instead of snowing, which is progress.
                          No wonder Koreans are so cranky.
                          We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                            Yeah the winter is never going away. Didn't you know that we always have winter... the winter just takes a short break in 'the summer'.
                            Spoken like a true finn!

Comment

Finland uber alles!

Comment

Working...
                              X