• Show
Clear All

nutzack
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
      It's Pekka!
      "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
      "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
      "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

BTW - there's way too many consonants in the thread title.
        "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
        "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
        "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

I have earned the title of approbatur in basturbation. To get that title, you have to run from the Ã…A student house sauna to the Paavo Nurmi statue and back, wearing only a hat and a pair of shoes.
          So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
          Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Suomi Banzai! Banzai! Banzai!
            B♭3

Comment

"Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
              "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
              "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
              "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Suomi Sumoi Kamikazi Banzai!

(I know there's an e, but I did it for appearance's sake.)
                B♭3

Comment

Thank you, thank you, thank you! Tonights game was exceptionally good show from the Finnish Lions!

Here we come Sweden and were gonna win even if Selanne has to sacrifice the rest of his teeth and right arm!

Ihanaa Leijonat, ihanaa!!
                  Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

It's time to Godwinize this thread.

Suomi Nazi!
                    B♭3

Comment

Originally posted by Apocalypse
                      No, I'm sure that's Pekka. Looks like a real SuperCitizen there.
                      B♭3

Comment

Originally posted by Chemical Ollie
                        I have earned the title of approbatur in basturbation. To get that title, you have to run from the Ã…A student house sauna to the Paavo Nurmi statue and back, wearing only a hat and a pair of shoes.
                        Oh its only about hundred meters from KÃ¥ren! We have to run from S-Osis! Paavo Nurmi would be ashamed. Do you have to give five to his willy too?
                        Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

Originally posted by laurentius
                          Thank you, thank you, thank you! Tonights game was exceptionally good show from the Finnish Lions!

Here we come Sweden and were gonna win even if Selanne has to sacrifice the rest of his teeth and right arm!

Ihanaa Leijonat, ihanaa!!
                          We did lose in Curling to Canada...

When one gets bronze, one has won. When one gets silver, one has lost. Go figure.
                          I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Japanese Tourist discovers elve's biffy*

We've got these in Canada, too. But they're not so fancy and that door looks awful small.

*biffy
                            Attached Files

Comment

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

FINLAND! FINLAND! FINLAND!

Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                                X