Suomi Triobuute Threaaiiad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suomi Triobuute Threaaiiad

"The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

"The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

this was the second result on yahoo image search for "finland"

I edited it to make it Poly safe

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Eissa puhua mullku sussa, vittu perkelä!
              So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
              Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

It's quite clear your time in here, CO, wasn't wasted. You learned valuable things.

In da butt.
                "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

They can't be Finns. They aren't packing knives, and some are even smiling.
                  The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Lazarus and the Gimp
                      They can't be Finns. They aren't packing knives, and some are even smiling.
                      And none of them have yet committed suicide
                      So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                      Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Why so many Suoimihaaaters? I don't see more pictures being posted!

Comment

Asher
                          I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Tits under tight tricots

Comment

Finland. The balls of Scandinavia
                              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Working...
                              X