X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Winston
    Ok, but was he as smart as KH?
    No one's as smart as KH thinks he is.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by Rufus T. Firefly
      Sure, If you're going hi-brow; sauteed with shallots and capers and glazed with a white wine reduction is very, very nice too.

But there's little in this world that can't be improved by Tabasco.
      Thanks for the information

I have a further question. Az once said: "Personally, I like to eat the brains of little boys. But I always ejaculate on them first.".

I have tried it, but I find the taste a bit... lacking. Do you have any suggestion as to how to improve the taste? Thanks in advance
      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
      "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
      "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

This is a *cough* family website *cough*, so lets not get too graphical, hmmm?
        (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Indeed

I'm mostly interested in cooking tips. It seems Rufus enjoys shallots as much as I do, and he seems to know more about cooking than me, so I'd love his input
          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident

Comment

Why do you want to cook tips?
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I have tried it, but I find the taste a bit... lacking.

Ha, you fool, you think I am going to give away the secret ingridient like that? You'll only taste those little slices of heaven at Azzie's kindergarden, bar, and grill.
              urgh.NSFW

Comment

It's all in the fava beans and glass of chianti...f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f
                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Az
                  I have tried it, but I find the taste a bit... lacking.

Ha, you fool, you think I am going to give away the secret ingridient like that? You'll only taste those little slices of heaven at Azzie's kindergarden, bar, and grill.
                  You know you had me just laughing out loud and panting in front of my computer for the past 5 minutes?

Comment

Contact Us The firm’s lawyers specialize in personal injury and thus help innocent victims of accidents, defective products and personal injuries to pursue their right to compensation. The lawyer is a…
                    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse
                      Yeah, other than prion diseases
                      Also available with sheep and goats, as proven by Sephardic Jews from Spain who used to eat lambs' and calves' brains and occasionally come down with CJD, well before Mad Cow or Kuru were known about.

Even Kuru seems to have been limited in its spread to one area of Papua New Guinea, whereas cannibalism has been found everywhere from MesoAmerica to Fiji, New Zealand to Europe in the Thirty Years' War, and Japanese soldiers had to be ordered more than once not to eat the flesh of captured prisoners of war in the Pacific (this was not always done because of shortage of food supplies).

It is decidedly odd, though, that Christian civilization should have such a taboo against eating the flesh of other humans and yet have a religion which exalts and celebrates the body and blood of its god and its ceremonial (miraculous) ingestion....
                      Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

so everyone would agree with the statement that the human body is mostly not for eating then?

Comment

molly bloom sighting!

Of course it took a thread on cannibalism to bring him back.

Comment

Originally posted by Winston
                            molly bloom sighting!

Of course it took a thread on cannibalism to bring him back.
                            Well of course. I've been unwell- bad case of boogie woogie flu which hooked up with the bronchitis blues.

I'm severely fatigued at the moment and the inability to read or concentrate for almost a week and a half led to me being almost addicted to day time television as a way of focussing past the sensation of a superheavy dweller of Tartarus being sat in and on my chest- not to mention the exhausting bouts of coughing.

Still, anything for a chance to discuss the finer points of offal in Sephardic cuisine and diseases among the Fore of New Guinea and Aztecan man tamales.

Yummy.
                            Attached Files
                            Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

and the inability to read or concentrate for almost a week and a half led to me being almost addicted to day time television

you know that only exacerbate the problem by doing this?
                              urgh.NSFW

Comment

I don't think that cannabalism was that rare amongst more primitive societies, but in most cases they ate the dead not for protein, but to absorb the strengths of the deceased. It was almost an honor to be eaten. OTOH maybe they did eat them for the protein, they just didn't know it.
                                "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Working...
                                X