Bin Laden vows never to be captured alive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SlowwHand
    Hussein and Bin Laden are just thorns off the same rose stem.
    Nope, one is a religious fanatic; the other is a godless tyrant. That doesn't mean that VP Chaney shouldn't take them both quail hunting.

Comment

Originally posted by Lawrence of Arabia
      this should make everyone who thinks that bin laden and hussein are friends **** their pants, cuz youve been wrong for the last 5 years. the only connection between iraq and al qaeda are the letter's q and a.

I never thought this, and your point only validates my questioning on how the invasion of Iraq was even related to the war on terrorism in the first place.
      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
        Well, if we have to settle for capturing him dead can we at least preserve hius carcass by stuffing it with pork products?
        Stem cell research may allow us to reanimate his corpse. Zombie Bin Laden.
        "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

dress OBL as a quail and he'll never be found
          Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

I'd be pretty worried if we couldn't even catch a dead guy.
            There's rumour he's dead since 2001 due to severe kidney ilness..
            -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
            -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

Originally posted by Ogie Oglethorpe

Stem cell research may allow us to reanimate his corpse. Zombie Bin Laden.
              His zombie won't have his memories, so we can train his zombie to prefer sausages and ham, then drop it off amongst his old frineds, who will kill him the first time they see him munching on a weiner.
              "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Bin Laden is totally pwning us royally. The fact that we haven't caught him

AFTER FIVE YEARS

is a complete embarrassment.

Or maybe he's more useful alive???????

You know, since the Administration plays the Al Queda card on a weekly basis, what would happen if Bin Laden was captured? That card doesn't play anymore? It doesn't play with alot of us already but still flies with the Reactionaries here.
                We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

The FBI couldn't find the unabomber in your own country.

What makes you think the US Army is so much better at finding people in hostile regions than the FBI with the cooperation of all local law enforcement and a lot of the citizenry?
                  (\__/)
                  (='.'=)
                  (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Our own government could quickly send tons of aid and support thousands of miles around the world to help with the tsunami but couldn't even help our own citizens who all died on national tv trapped in our own city after a much smaller hurricane

So yeah your analogy is pretty dumb
                    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither
                      The FBI couldn't find the unabomber in your own country.

What makes you think the US Army is so much better at finding people in hostile regions than the FBI with the cooperation of all local law enforcement and a lot of the citizenry?
                      That's actually a pretty good analogy. Both missions probably involved the same number of people to find the target.
                      "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
                      ^ The Poly equivalent of:
                      "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

they won't ever capture me alive either. mutha****as!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not that I'm wanted for anything. . But if I were, that's the way I'd want to go out.

Bin Ladin

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                          Oh yes.
                          As long as it's not people you know or care for.
                          Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

Dude has been dead for a while. We ain't never finding him alive.
                            "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                            "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Working...
                            X