No announcement yet.

Bin Laden vows never to be captured alive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this should make everyone who thinks that bin laden and hussein are friends **** their pants, cuz youve been wrong for the last 5 years. the only connection between iraq and al qaeda are the letter's q and a.
    "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

Hussein and Bin Laden are just thorns off the same rose stem.
      Both worthless as teats on a boar hog.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

yeah, but one isnt worth the lives of 2000 americans and counting.
        "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

Oh yes.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

If they're the thorns, what's the rose?

Anyway, this whole speech is just a ruse to throw Bush for a loop. Now he can't kill ObL without fulfilling his vows for him. It must be driving him nuts. Just like last week's Jumble.
            1011 1100
            Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by Lawrence of Arabia
              yeah, but one isnt worth the lives of 2000 americans and counting.
              /me is confused by teh above statement. Is this a reference to Iraqi war or 9/11?

And more to the point neither IMO is worth the lives of 2000 of any nationaility.
              "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

"If they're the thorns, what's the rose?"

The human race.

Comment

Er, so you're saying they're both human, is all?
                  1011 1100

Comment

Originally posted by Ogie Oglethorpe
                    * Ogie Oglethorpe is confused by teh above statement. Is this a reference to Iraqi war or 9/11?

And more to the point neither IMO is worth the lives of 2000 of any nationaility.
                    I'm fairly sure it's a reference to the Iraq War.
                    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I hope they get him alive.

I'd like to see him paraded in a cage before a jeering crowd or at least getting a thorough dental-exam on TV.
                      CSPA

Comment

nah, put him in the texas state system, no isolation. see how long he lasts.

Comment

I hope he gets caught and the tapes of his humiliations and beatings get published in The Sun
                          Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

"Bin Laden vows never to be captured alive...

Are YOU a Bad enough Dude to prove him right?"
                            1011 1100

Comment

Originally posted by Lawrence of Arabia
                              nah, put him in the texas state system, no isolation. see how long he lasts.

I think we have a winning solution.

Comment

Well, if we have to settle for capturing him dead can we at least preserve hius carcass by stuffing it with pork products?
                                "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Working...
                                X