Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:eats popcorn:
    if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

I'm trying to figure out why Serb hasn't been banned for making DLs.

Comment

God made two.
        Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
        The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Hitler wasn't all bad either. THere are many lies about Hitler. For example, that he was evil. No he wasn't. He just wasn't a realist.

At which point did the Ribbentrop-Molotov melt into 'revolution in national level', and stopped being expansionist ass rape fest? The only difference between Hitler and Stalin was, that Hitler was caught with his hand in the cookie jar, while Stalin managed to pull it out, because Hitler doublecrossed him.

And then they cry about nazi collaborators.. Stalin was the biggest one after Mussolini!

It's like all those mafia movies, where mobsters are first best friends, then turn on each other because they both got greedy. Both families argue the other one is wrong, but to the outside world, they are BOTH criminals, idiots and murderers, and innocent people die because of their little pathetic disputes.
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Last Conformist
            God made two.

Comment

Originally posted by Last Conformist
              God made two.

"A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                Well, West Germany and France were in the way, and they were protected by nukes.

So Stalin did the next best thing and slaughtered people in his own country! Ukraine? Too many people there.
                Well they were near the black sea afterall.
                "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                  Stalin was the biggest one after Mussolini!
                  I wouldn't talk if I were you.
                  Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

che, yeah we know your position of your commie history don't we... that is, no sense of reality in the whole scenario. It's a fact that Stalin wanted to divide some lands with Hitler.

It's a fact that Stalin just got screwed over when Hitler made the first move.

I wouldn't talk if I were you either, who are you to say anything in this topic?
                    In da butt.
                    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Originally posted by lord of the mark

Can I help you with your head banging?
                      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

It's a fact that Finland was the biggest nazi collaborator after Mussolini.
                        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

That's your opinion.

I see where you are coming from, and you know where I'm coming from. Unless you want to do the same debates over and over again, I suggest we stick to the topic, Stalin and democracy. You can create another thread for it.
                          In da butt.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                            That's your opinion.
                            No, it's a fact. And your government was the only one never held accountable for its crimes.

Comment

Like I said, if you want to talk about that, make a thread about it.
                              In da butt.

Comment

Originally posted by Propaganda
                                Does that percentage also include Lithuanian Nazi collaborators that died during the war?
                                No it does not include Nazi collaborators.
                                Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
                                Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
                                Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Working...
                                X