This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GePap

Its funny that When Laz and MOBIUS pointed out the obvious nature of that comment, you did not "report" anyone.

I am not going to rehash this arguement.

I let the statements speak for themselves.

Its funny though, when you made those statements, no one here "reported" you, only pointed out how disgusting they were.

YUP, Winston, defender of free expression...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Get it into you head, I did not make that statement, I made a comment on it, and argued that it was not anti-Arab!

Back up your accusation or take it back!

Comment

• Originally posted by Winston

Get it into you head, I did not make that statement, I made a comment on it, and argued that it was not anti-Arab!

Back up your accusation or take it back!

You just don;t get it do you?

What you said is the same as saying:

"Catholics kill people for sport is not an Anti-Catholic statement".

Of course its an anti-Catholic statement. There is nothing else it could be. So when someone claism such a statement is not bigotted (it clearly is), what is the logical next thought about said person?
      If you don't like reality, change it! me
      "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
      "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
      "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

• This thread sucks
        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

• But I didn't say it! I argued that I disagreed with people calling it anti-Arab!

Now can we end this matter once and for all by you either providing proof of your claim or admitting you accused me falsely?

Comment

• As I said, I will let yous statements be the record.

As you said, I have "patented opinions".

Isn't free expression grand?

Comment

• Please calm down Winston. Aneurism is bad for your health.
              "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident

Comment

• Originally posted by GePap

As I said, I will let yous statements be the record.

As you said, I have "patented opinions".

Isn't free expression grand?
                So you can't back up your accusations, but you're not man enough to admit it, is that it?

Comment

• Hei kamerater, godt humør, tidsnok kommer sorgen
                  full i dag og full i går, vi drikker og i morgen
                  hei skål

This is my way of supporting FREEDOM
                  Attached Files
                  CSPA

Comment

• Sorry folks, I cannot and will not let this matter rest.

GePap, I'm talking to you. Are you not man enough to admit you made a false accusation against me?

Comment

Sorry folks, I cannot and will not let this matter rest.

GePap, I'm talking to you. Are you not man enough to admit you made a false accusation against me?
                      You are dense. I already posted the statements you made that I feel show you are a bigot.

You try to explain them away, and have failed just as miserably this time around as the first time.

Other people are free to decide themselves whether they agree with me or not on these statements.

That simple. Now get over yourself. After all, you called me a liar, but I don;t care nor make a fuss, because your opinion means nothing to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gangerolf
                        This is my way of supporting FREEDOM

New avatar time for you!

Comment

• I called you a liar in reference to you accusing me of having made anti-Arab statements. Which I have never done. You have no right to be offended for being called out on a blatant lie.

And no, you have not succeeded in backing up your claim. And you are not capable of admitting that you made a false accusation, a grave one, against me.

I have reported your initial post to Ming by PM, and I will await his judgement on the matter.

Either way, I'm done "debating" with you, GePap. Unless you retract your accusation right here in this thread, I will never respond to anything you have the "mind" or "courage" to post on this board ever again.

What a sorry excuse for a joke you are.

Comment

Either way, I'm done "debating" with you, GePap. Unless you retract your accusation right here in this thread, I will never respond to anything you have the "mind" or "courage" to post on this board ever again.

What a sorry excuse of a joke you are.

I hope you keep this promise.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spiffor

New avatar time for you!
                              CSPA

Comment

• GePap... you have been warned in the past about your trolling and insulting posts... you are restricted for 48 hours.

Winston... you know better than to feed the animals... if you have a problem with a poster, send a complaint then back off instead of continuing.

Everybody... JUST CHILL. Enough of this crap!
                                Keep on Civin'
                                RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X