This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GePap
    From what has been posted, obviously someone decided to make political hay from this. Editorial cartoons in small market papers are not going to cause global protests unless someone goes out of their way to make an issue of them.
    After reading the thread, GePap, who would that be?
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Originally posted by Winston

You're unpleasant and a liar. I have never done any such thing.

You, on the other hand storm into this thread with all your patented opinions and try to cause as much commotion as possible, then when somebody calls you on it, you play the time-honoured GePap tactic of calling him a bigot. In your 2nd post to the thread. Real classy.
      OH irony of Ironies! :LOL:

Winston got into a frenzy about freedom of expression, and then accuses someone of "trying to create a commotion" and "storming" with "patented opinions"

:LOL:

You can't make this stuff up.

So yes, you were reported.
      As I said, go ahead. Various posters here remember your statements, and your inability to explain them as anything other than bigotry.
      If you don't like reality, change it! me
      "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
      "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
      "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

• How about quoting me on those anti-Arab statements you accuse me of?

Do it. Or take back your accusation.

Comment

• Originally posted by notyoueither

After reading the thread, GePap, who would that be?
          The small group of Islamic scholars who took them on a worldwide tour to outrage.

That seems obvious. Does not change the fact that they were originally printed in denmark as a provocation. The thing is, who cares about Denmark? Hence, the debate and provocation were understandibly small.

Comment

• How about it, GePap?

Comment

• On PBS tonight, one of the commentators mentioned that the paper was hoping to stir up anti-immigrant sentiment in Denmark.
              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• Which is a lie, as recognized by anyone familiar with the dispute.

---

I'm still waiting for you to retract your accusation, GePap.

Comment

How about quoting me on those anti-Arab statements you accuse me of?

Do it. Or take back your accusation.
                  Um, a statement of "the majority of Arabs want to bleed every drop of Jewish blood and then piss on it" is now considered anti-Arab?

I think you're the ones who should get some kind of prize if you truely believe that. Might not be a very prestigious one, but hey, it's a prize.

From http://www.apolyton.net/forums/showt...5&pagenumber=2

There was a nice discussion in that thread about it, unless you have forgotten.

Comment

• Followed by:

Pointing out that the majority of Arabs want to eradicate the Jewish people is not an anti-Arab statement.

That's what I'm taking issue with. You people have lost your minds in the PC universe you've managed to immerse yourselves in.

Comment

• I was not the one making that statement. I argued that it was not anti-Arab in nature.

Back up your claims of me having made anti-Arab statements or retract your accusation!

Comment

Which is a lie, as recognized by anyone familiar with the dispute.

He's quite familiar with it. You've made plenty of anti-Muslim comments over the years, btw. Not that I have anything wrong with that. I think Islam, like all religion, is a dangerous belief.
                        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

I was not the one making that statement. I argued that it was not anti-Arab in nature.

Back up your claims of me having made anti-Arab statements or retract your accusation!

Its funny that When Laz and MOBIUS pointed out the obvious nature of that comment, you did not "report" anyone.

I am not going to rehash this arguement.

I let the statements speak for themselves.

Its funny though, when you made those statements, no one here "reported" you, only pointed out how disgusting they were.

YUP, Winston, defender of free expression...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

• Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                            Originally posted by Winston
                            Which is a lie, as recognized by anyone familiar with the dispute.

He's quite familiar with it. You've made plenty of anti-Muslim comments over the years, btw. Not that I have anything wrong with that. I think Islam, like all religion, is a dangerous belief.
                            And now you start! I have not made anti-Muslim or anti-Arab statements, ever!

I've been critical of Islam, critical of Muslims, critical of Muslim immigrants to my country, but that is not the same as being anti-Muslim!

I'm not a bigot, and I want GePap to back up his claim or take back his accusation.

Comment

• Originally posted by GePap

The small group of Islamic scholars who took them on a worldwide tour to outrage.

That seems obvious. Does not change the fact that they were originally printed in denmark as a provocation. The thing is, who cares about Denmark? Hence, the debate and provocation were understandibly small.
                              How about the people who popped up to take shots at a building used by the EU in Palestine?

The guys who decided kidnapping a German because he looked like a Dane had a good idea?

The rioters in Arhus were storming the building holding the presses, or were they assaulting a bakery, among other nonrelated targets?

BTW, you do know that trying to belittle someone you personally dislike by flinging stones at entire groups is pretty childish, yes? Not to mention that it makes a lot of otherwise disinterested people think you have less common sense than God gave to toads.
                              (\__/)
                              (='.'=)
                              (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                                On PBS tonight, one of the commentators mentioned that the paper was hoping to stir up anti-immigrant sentiment in Denmark.
                                That's a line being repeated elsewhere.

It's bull****.
                                (\__/)
                                (='.'=)

Comment

Working...
                                X