Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Death to Norway for being in the vicinity of blasphemous Denmark!
    It's candy. Surely there are more important things the NAACP could be boycotting. If the candy were shaped like a burning cross or a black man made of regular chocolate being dragged behind a truck made of white chocolate I could understand the outrage and would share it. - Drosedars

Comment

Originally posted by Az

Time to put antipsychotics in the communal water supply down there, methinks.

What's with the islamophobia, you racist bigot?!!!
      I prefer the lable "antisemite". After-all, I didn't say the antipsychotics should only be used in the territories.
      Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
      The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

A small Norwegian paper of Christian persuasion also published the cartoons earlier this month, in a display of solidarity with Jyllands-Posten and the illustrators, who were receiving death threats.

However, sadly the Norwegian PM was quick to condemn the papers' action, unlike our PM who has not waivered in his position of not interfering in the slightest with the freedom of our independent press. Nor will he, I'm quite certain.

Comment

Ok. Antisemite!

btw, nice balancing act, you sissy.
          urgh.NSFW

Comment

I would like to see the 12 cartoons published in every major newspaper in the free world, as a sign of support of one of the most basic principles of our society - not wanting to be intimidated into any kind of compromise where freedom of expression is concerned.

An Arabic boycott of the entire Western world would ensue, and the citizens of the Middle East would soon start to ponder what exactly they stand to gain from this.

Comment

Originally posted by Datajack Franit
              PRAISE ALLAH for Danish feta

Allah doesn't like feta anymore

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service
              CSPA

Comment

Originally posted by Winston
                I would like to see the 12 cartoons published in every major newspaper in the free world, as a sign of support of one of the most basic principles of our society - not wanting to be intimidated into any kind of compromise where freedom of expression is concerned.
                I'd like to see it just to piss off the atavistic douchebags.

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

In other news, Bill Clinton has become a MORON:

- Former US president Bill Clinton warned of rising anti-Islamic prejudice, comparing it to historic anti-Semitism as he condemned the publishing of cartoons depicting Prophet Mohammed in a Danish newspaper.

"So now what are we going to do? ... Replace the anti-Semitic prejudice with anti-Islamic prejudice?" he said at an economic conference in the Qatari capital of Doha.

"In Europe, most of the struggles we've had in the past 50 years have been to fight prejudices against Jews, to fight against anti-Semitism," he said.

Clinton described as "appalling" the 12 cartoons published in a Danish newspaper in September depicting Prophet Mohammed and causing uproar in the Muslim world.

"None of us are totally free of stereotypes about people of different races, different ethnic groups, and different religions ... there was this appalling example in northern Europe, in Denmark ... these totally outrageous cartoons against Islam," he said.
                  CSPA

Comment

Incredible, I just got a call from the newspaper (Jyllands-Posten) which I've previously subscribed to for over 15 years. I gave it up a while back due to daily time constraints. They wanted to offer it for 12 months at half price if I wanted to start subscribing again.

I said yes, mainly because I want to show my support for them and their position in this current Muhammed-business. Got a nice little chat with the salesman!

Comment

Yeah, the fight against antisemitism has been the #1 priority in European politics for the last 50a.

Someone give Bill a blowjob. I think he needs it.

Comment

Bill Clinton needs to get a clue on what the Hell he's talking about. Quite embarrassing for him to show such profound ignorance as to what this is all about.

I'm actually astonished by this comment. I thought the guy had more sense to him.

Comment

Damn, I hope they don't mistake finns for danes.

It's all fun and dandy, untill the first bomb goes of in Copenhagen. (spelling?)
                          I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Man, Clinton has disappointed me.
                            urgh.NSFW

Comment

Bill prolly misses the good 'ole days, back when his opinion mattered and he could get bjs from interns.

-Arrian
                              grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Are there stores in the Middle East that sell nothing but flags of western countries for people to burn? If not, you could probably make a killing setting up a chain.

Comment

Working...
                                X