This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Adagio
    If they don't like this place, just leave, nobody is forcing them to stay here
    COuld you please tell me why you are still in Denmark?
    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor
      COuld you please tell me why you are still in Denmark?
      Because I'm forced to stay here
      This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

I just heard that islamic jihad in Gaza has announced that all scandinavians have to leave the area within 48 hours, or else
        The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Datajack Franit
          PRAISE ALLAH for Danish feta
          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident

Comment

The cartoons indeed are in bad taste, worse - they aren't even funny.

However, I'm used to Christian Churches getting dished far worse, so I consider it tragic that followers of Islam are wanting to kill somebody over this.

Comment

Christians put up with far worse.
              Over-reacting Muslims.

Comment

I suggest we a) bomb Denmark (just because), and b) publish alot more cartoons till the Islamists either grow up or drop dead from cardiac arrest.
                Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Originally posted by DRoseDARs
                  Well, prohibitions in Islam against any images of people notwithstanding, I can see the first one being very offensive. I'm not a Christian, but I would find a cartoon of Jesus of Nazareth as an abortion clinic bomber to be highly offensive. Not enough to declare "Jihad!!1" on the cartoonist, but enough to be digusted with him/her. The second one is pretty funny. Some of the others I understand, but they aren't amusing, they're just commentary. The rest are just dumb and easily dismissed.
                  As I've said, Boo ****ing hoo.
                  urgh.NSFW

Comment

See? They're not flag burning with enthusiasm. They still like you, Denmark.

When they burn American flags everyone's dancing and hollering...
                    meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Originally posted by Az
                      Boo ****ing hoo.
                      QFT

Comment

Good, take the heat off of America for a bit.

Go Denmark!
                        Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Originally posted by Seeker
                          LOL I bet half these bozos have trouble FINDING Denmark, let alone attacking it.
                          The Palestinian Authority advised all Scandinavians to leave the West Bank & Gaza. I guess even the PA is to stupid to understand the other Scandinavian states haven't been run by Denmark in centuries.
                          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Bosh
                            Over a newspaper cartoon? Whaaa?
                            Yes, a privately owned newspaper ran a political cartoon and the Arabs are claiming it is the Dannish government's fault for not shutting down the newpaper. I guess they don't understand the whole concept of freedom of speech and limits to government power.

On another forum (Speakeasy) one of the Danish fellows posted a newpaper article on this giving the facts. There were a total of 12 cartoons printed by various artists though it seems only one was found to be objectionable by Islamic religious authorities in Denmark. Those same bunch of whiners then went to Egypt with a total of 120 cartoons (not clear where they got the cartoons but the other 108 of them weren't published in the paper in question) and demanded people boycott Denmark for defaming Islam. People being stupid and Arab culture being prone to conspiracy theories they've all jumped on the band wagon and currently the Danish government has been accused of attempting to rewrite the Korean. I **** you not.

Comment

Poor Koreans

Comment

Er... Koran.

Comment

Working...
                                X