I'm a nice guy, but I am very hostile.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Asher
    You abused your power to silence a differing opinion, and nothing more. Outside of China we call that censorship.

There's a reason you're on a leash now, you know. This ain't China.
    I recall you called him an idiot.
    In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

• I said he was "clueless" in a thread where he demonstrated he was without a clue on the topic and was looking a fool because of it. I would link you to the thread, but UR took the liberty to remove the thread from public viewing to save face.

That was a bannable offense, apparently, while in the very same evening other posters did call eachother idiots (and worse), and were not given a warning by UR.

Given the obvious biases, UR was told he can't moderate me anymore.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• I remember what you said. There was more than "clueless".

Comment

• No, there really wasn't in that situation.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• nm

Comment

I'll let you know when the mail server is down, capiche?
              That won't be necessarily. You will be assigned to fix it anyway, why bother?

Originally posted by Asher
              You abused your power to silence a differing opinion, and nothing more.
              Why sure, you were expressing an opinion wrt to another poster's intelligence, or the lack there of.

Outside of China we call that censorship.
              Maybe in Calgary that stopping personal attacks is called censorship.

There's a reason you're on a leash now, you know.

Sorry, you have no idea of what you are talking about. Not that I am surprised.

That was a bannable offense, apparently, while in the very same evening other posters did call eachother idiots (and worse), and were not given a warning by UR.
              I distinctly recall that Ming explained why you were banned and others weren't. So did I.
              (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
              (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
              (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

I'm not the smartest person in the world -- there are people on this site I consider smarter than me.
                Just out of curiosity, can we see the list?

After the list of people you said you liked, after expressing disdain for posers, I expect it to be amusing.
                Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

• Originally posted by Dis
                  perhaps we need a thread listing names of the Apolytoners who we would have a beer with. .
                  As long as the other person pays for the beer, I'm up for one with pretty much everyone. Except Kid.
                  Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                  The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Working...
                  X