I'm a nice guy, but I am very hostile.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Asher
    I had a frickin' user account on BlueGene/L, ASC Purple, and a bunch of other supercomputers. I was in regular contact with the director of LLNL. I gave a presentation infront of ~300 IBMers about potential ways to improve the design of the compiler, including executives and an IBM Fellow.

This is even better than your "Communist don't understand economics" remark in another thread.
    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

• Laugh it up old man.

I'll let you know when the mail server is down, capiche?
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I can be mean, just like everyone else.

You got pretty mean when you banned me for non-bannable offenses, for instance.
        Last time I checked, personal attacks can get you restricted fast.
        (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

• You abused your power to silence a differing opinion, and nothing more. Outside of China we call that censorship.

There's a reason you're on a leash now, you know. This ain't China.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• As long as you personally attacked people, he has the full authority to ban you. You know that Asher. The fact that a different opinion is attached to that bash is rather meaningless. Maybe if you followed the constructive criticism way, you wouldn't be banned....
            urgh.NSFW

Comment

• Originally posted by Az
              As long as you personally attacked people, he has the full authority to ban you.
              Not anymore he doesn't.

Comment

• 'ts a shame.
                urgh.NSFW

Comment

Unlike you, Che, I do not have a testosterone problem.

Thats rude and mean.
                  "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

• Asher's problem is that he has too much estrogen
                    Monkey!!!

Comment

• Thats rude and mean.

Dude, almost every post made in this thread by Asher is rude and mean. This one does get to carry the cake home.
                      urgh.NSFW

Comment

• grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

• Since we're talking about someone who couldn't resist the urge to vent disrespectful ideological rants in a commemoration thread, I don't think UR is in any position to lecture others about politeness...
                          DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

I read your posts, dissident. I think you're one of the more unique posters on the site.
                            Wow, Ashers seal of approval. Dis must be so proud!
                            I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• Originally posted by Colon™
                              Since we're talking about someone who couldn't resist the urge to vent disrespectful ideological rants in a commemoration thread, I don't think UR is in any position to lecture others about politeness...
                              But that was meant as a joke. And he did apologize for it later. Unlike Asher who persists in being an absolute buttmonkey most of the time...

che, if I ever get to Florida I´ll buy you a beer or two. Just for being a nice guy
                              I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• Originally posted by lord of the mark
                                Thats rude and mean.
                                Of course, but so is misrepresenting a situation in the past in a "polite" attack of character.

Both are mean, I've got the balls to be upfront about it.

Comment

Working...
                                X