I'm a nice guy, but I am very hostile.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Asher
    To say I'm an ass to everyone is just stupid.

I'm a polar person. I like you or I don't, and I don't hide my feelings.
    who do you like then?

you are pretty much an ass to everyone

at least as far as I can tell

I'm not saying that to be mean

I seriously want to know

I'd like you a lot better if you treated people better, you have the potential to be a likeable guy
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava
      who do you like then?

you are pretty much an ass to everyone

at least as far as I can tell

I'm not saying that to be mean

I seriously want to know

I'd like you a lot better if you treated people better, you have the potential to be a likeable guy
      You want me to make a list?

Off the top of my head...

Jon Miller
      Flubber
      KrazyHorse
      MtG
      Boris
      Starchild
      dejon
      EmpFab
      SlowwHand
      Datajack
      Alexander's Horse
      Kuciwalker
      Jaguar Warrior
      Colon
      Pekka
      Wittlich
      Ted Striker!

and more I'm sure.

I'm opinionated and I make my opinions known. And I don't dislike people based on their opinions, but the people they are and how they present themselves. I don't like people who try hard to be liked, and I can smell it from a mile away.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

But do any of them like you?
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Considering the majority of which have me on their MSN/ICQ/GTalk lists and talk with me, I'd assume so.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Look, che, I get that you don't like me. And you don't like me because I'm an ass to you a lot. And that's because I know what you're doing and I don't like it. Oerdin has similarly tried to turn into that guy. It's hard to put it into words, poser is the closest word I have to describe it.

I hate artificiality.

Comment

you know what is interesting though... I was hoping you would make a list like that...

most people's response would be something like, "oh I don't hate that many people..."

but you listed the people that you like

because obviously that list is smaller than the people you have a problem with

interesting insight into your personality there

just an observation worth noting
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava
                you know what is interesting though... I was hoping you would make a list like that...

most people's response would be something like, "oh I don't hate that many people..."

but you listed the people that you like

because obviously that list is smaller than the people you have a problem with

interesting insight into your personality there

just an observation worth noting
                Umm, you asked me to list the people that I liked. I listed forum members off the top of my head.

And I don't "hate" many people, I just don't get along with many people.

See, Sava, this is why I don't like you. You're trying to be smarter than you really are, and it shows.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                  Look, che, I get that you don't like me.

That's not actually true. You annoy at times, but I have great respect for your knoweldge of computers and some other things. I'm only yanking your chain about your being unlikable, although I do think you are extraordinarily rude at times, and frequently go overboard. I'd have no problem sitting down and having a beer with you, provided it was summer time, cuz I ain't going to Alberta in the winter.

I know what you're doing and I don't like it.

Oh, what is that?
                  Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                    That's not actually true. You annoy at times, but I have great respect for your knoweldge of computers and some other things. I'm only yanking your chain about your being unlikable, although I do think you are extraordinarily rude at times, and frequently go overboard. I'd have no problem sitting down and having a beer with you, provided it was summer time, cuz I ain't going to Alberta in the winter.
                    While that's nice, I see it as the staging that it is.

Positioning yourself as an Apolyton niceguy in order to be well-liked. It's a safe move to make too, because you and I both know the opportunity will never arise, and in the process you try to paint yourself as some Zen guy.

Oh, what is that?
                    Pseudo-intellectual comes to mind. The kind of person who tries to act like he's some kind of authority on many issues. I think I have a nose to tell apart the posers and the genuine people.

MtG and KH are people I truly consider to be intellectuals, wihle you and Oerdin remind me of normal people pretending to be something more.

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher

You're trying to be smarter than you really are, and it shows.

The thing about being "studied" by clinical psychologists, neurologists, and such... you get to learn a lot about yourself. You take a lot of tests, you find out how smart you really are. I understand that you need to insult people to boost your ego, so I forgive you. I don't take your insults personally because I know that you only rip on me to compensate for something in your life.

But I'm confident in my own intelligence because I've been tested by professionals. I'm quite gifted. And on a level far above you.

I think that's what annoys you about me... knowing that I'm so much smarter than you.

Don't get me wrong though, you are more specialized in your field of expertise. But in actual mental ability... raw IQ, you are not even in my league.
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava

The thing about being "studied" by clinical psychologists, neurologists, and such... you get to learn a lot about yourself. You take a lot of tests, you find out how smart you really are. I understand that you need to insult people to boost your ego, so I forgive you. I don't take your insults personally because I know that you only rip on me to compensate for something in your life.

But I'm confident in my own intelligence because I've been tested by professionals. I'm quite gifted. And on a level far above you.

I think that's what annoys you about me... knowing that I'm so much smarter than you.

Don't get me wrong though, you are more specialized in your field of expertise. But in actual mental ability... raw IQ, you are not even in my league.
                        What can I say aside from, "I rest my case"?

A truly smart person knows the limitations of IQ tests.

I've taken an IQ test myself as part of the GATE program in California, but you don't see me whipping that out. I've talked with you online for years, Sava, I know your intelligence and its limitations.

You can continue to believe you're exceptionally gifted, but if that was the case you honestly wouldn't be a college dropout studying at a community college. And you definitely would've gotten bored of CounterStrike years ago.

I don't think you're dumb, but you're also not "quite gifted". You're another example of some of the people on Apolyton who are not genuine that rub me the wrong way, people who pretend to be something better than they really are.

Comment

While that's nice, I see it as the staging that it is.

Never thought I'd run into anyone from Poly, actually. Then I did. You never know when **** will happen. I could be sent to a seminar in Toronto while you're interning or something (for example). I met an internet friend from South Africa quite unexepectedly ten years ago. Although it's extremely unlikely, it could happen. I plan on seeing Australia someday. Might run into AH.

Anyway, if I was trying to stage things, I would have been super nice from the get go. I'm to old and tired to play mind games. Sava can vouch for me that I'm much mellowed.

Comment

• Peace out.

Comment

• How stupid do you think people are, Che?

You know I'd never sit down for a beer with you, so you took the safe position of offering it as some kind of proof that you're a nice, polite guy and solidify your position in the argument. You'd have to be stupid to want to sit down for a beer with me, knowing what I think of you, to be quite honest.

Comment

What can I say aside from, "I rest my case"?

A truly smart person knows the limitations of IQ tests.

I've taken an IQ test myself as part of the GATE program in California, but you don't see me whipping that out. I've talked with you online for years, Sava, I know your intelligence and its limitations.

You can continue to believe you're exceptionally gifted, but if that was the case you honestly wouldn't be a college dropout studying at a community college. And you definitely would've gotten bored of CounterStrike years ago.

I don't think you're dumb, but you're also not "quite gifted". You're another example of some of the people on Apolyton who are not genuine that rub me the wrong way, people who pretend to be something better than they really are.

We're not talking about some online IQ test here.

I'm talking about intense testing over the course of months.

Despite this, I've always known I was a genius... basically because I could pick up the material in class without having to study, get 100's on all my tests, got bored, never did my homework, always got put into advanced classes. Tested out of everything. Got a perfect score on the math portion of the ACT when I was a sophmore in high school.

My college situation was from lack of motivation... not from any lack of ability. BTW, I was originally going to DePaul University in Chicago. I only transferred out because I wasn't about to pay for the tuition when I didn't know what I was going to major in... but you seem to keep ignoring that.

and what does Counter-Strike have to do with anything?

I love how you throw in something totally irrelevant like that.

You can believe what you want to Asher. I don't bull****. I don't pretend to be anything. What you see with me is what you get. If you ever want to come to Chicago and meet me you are welcome... post a Poly meet thread and we'll all get together (the Chicago Poly tubbies).

I don't have an ego to boost, unlike you. Everything I share about myself is true. The things about my life that I share are the raw, undeniable truths of Sava.

It's just sad that you feel the need to have to rip on people just to make yourself feel better.

Ask yourself, in the end, what does it accomplish?

If you ever want to talk about the things in your life that are bothering you that cause you to act the way you do, I'm available.

Life sucks, believe me, I know all about it.
                                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                                X