I'm a nice guy, but I am very hostile.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Japher
    so the psychiatrist can tell them they're a geek and give them antianxiety medicine?

Aspergers is just a nice way of saying "you're a nerd so get over it"...

There needs to be a fancy "syndrom"/excuse for rude people. That way I can say "You're a gay ****, but it's okay for me to say that because I have Sava Syndrom"
    Uh, no. I assure you that my cousin is not "just a nerd." That's the rest of the family, myself included. Matt is noticeably different... to the point where you might think of him as "Rain Man" at times. It's not nearly as severe as Autism (and I'm sure there are other differences), though.

-Arrian

p.s. Look at Ludd.
    grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Originally posted by Japher

anything anyone is going to post here is going to be an assumption

all I am doing is pointing out that every coin has two sides... I won't dispute the validity of assumption
      All you're doing is being a judgemental *****. Not very social either.
      DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

WTF, there is NOTHING censorable about pr1ck.
        DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

it's totally censorable when you are talking about me

I'm a jackass
          not a *****
          Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Colonâ„¢
            WTF, there is NOTHING censorable about pr1ck.
            Well, one of its meanings is cheney.
            Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
            The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Re: Re: I'm a nice guy, but I am very hostile.

Originally posted by Q Cubed

Everybody has something wrong with them.

===

As far as I'm concerned, you've got your tastes. So what?

but wait... IF YOU ARE NOT SOCIAL, YOU ARE SOME WEIRDO PATHOLOGICAL JERK AND YOU SHOULD NOT REPRODUCE

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Asocial people are atavistic throwbacks to back when we were predatory fish.
                Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

speaking of antisocial, are you ever coming back to l'Event you crybaby?
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

atavistic? Damn dude, you and your vocab

TLC, you should rip off those "for Dummies" books and do a "for Geniuses" books. Describe how to do really easy things in really big words... I bet it would be a hit.
                      Monkey!!!

Comment

The most antisocial people here are the ones throwing the word around.
                        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

the word has only been used three times... once by Japher, me, and you

and I only used it in reference to TLC coming back to Eventis
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I'm a nice guy, but I am very hostile.
                            Can't be that nice then
                            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Aspy thread

Comment

How enlightened
                                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Working...
                                X