• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I finish 2nd to nobody!
    Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

• Ben Kenobi! Paging Ben Kenobi!

Trade proposal for you. Check your league page.
      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Come on, share with the class.

Neither Lundqvist or Gerber is playing today, so if Vokoun doesn't start tomorrow I won't get my minimums.
        ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• Barring an outright catastrophe tomorrow, looks like I've got this week swept, 7-0.
          "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• I bet MrBoo is wishing he had Huet right about now...
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher
              I bet MrBoo is wishing he had Huet right about now...
              ya. But I'd still like to keep Kariya.
              Former President, Vice-president and Foreign Minister of the Apolyton Civ2-Democracy Games as 123john321

Comment

• Boo, Conklin is gonna play as long as he stays good. If he falters, grab Morrison. The Oil have one of the best D's in the league, and their goalies won't cost you one of your better skaters.
                (\__/)
                (='.'=)
                (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrboo123
                  ya. But I'd still like to keep Kariya.
                  Just pointing out that this week, Huet would've won you 3 categories and Kariya was insignficant in any categories.

It's even better, because of Ninot didn't have Huet, nye would be winning all 3 goalie stats instead of losing. Kariya has all of 1A and 1PPP all week, which does nothing for anyone.

It really does show how little nye understands about this game, thinking the trade was a huge, monumental ripoff...
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• If you're not in the league anymore, why do you have to keep yapping in the thread?
                    ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• Pointing out the stupidity of you two is a new duty of mine.

Maybe you both wanted MrBoo to fail and wanted to take me out of the picture at the same time?

Either way, both of your faces should be red. MrBoo would've gotten the better end of that deal, and you both considered it highway robbery. More reasons why league voting on trades is stupid, you have morons who don't understand the game very well voting down lucrative trades.

Comment

• Yes. You are so brilliant, Asher. Next year it should just be 12 teams controlled by you.

Comment

• It's not so much that I'm brilliant, it just appears as such when I'm surrounded by a couple overweight idiots.

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher
                            It's not so much that I'm brilliant, it just appears as such when I'm surrounded by a couple overweight idiots.
                            Asher... I would highly recommend you check your PM's.

Also, one more insult and you are toast.
                            Keep on Civin'
                            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Farkin' Grahame seems to run hot or cold - no inbetween.
                              "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
                              "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
                              "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

• Fantastic week for me
                                Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Working...
                                X