• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sorry to hear that Pekka

I HOPE THOSE ******** PIECES OF **** DIE HORRIBLE, PAINFUL DEATHS
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Yeah well.. what can you do.. one of those crimes they always get away.... then again if they turn up, I'll go Jack Bauer on PCP on their asses.
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

which ethnic group is usually resposible for crimes like these in Finland?

Russians? Poles? Lapps?
        I need a foot massage

Comment

crimes like these? I think natives.. there are some crimes in certain areas that minorities lead the score board but this one, without knowing it, I'd guess it's the nation's own proud youth.
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Shouldn't this be considered a loss for SC?

Comment

No.
              In da butt.

Comment

Aren't you the SC?

Comment

Yes. And it's quite obvious you have no idea of the rules involved. So unless you go and study the whole SC saga, you should not challenge in this field, unless you come correct.

But for a quick example what would SC loss be in this situation:

I see the criminals in my car. I charge. They are able to beat me down and also take me stereos and leave me there without any damage taken.

That would be a loss to SC. A tie would be if I would get beaten down but still able to get my stereos back OR I'd be able to beat them but couldn't get my stereos back. A win would be beating them down AND taking my stereos back.

Now, stop making stupid questions.
                  In da butt.

Comment

So whats this to be considered then? Just an event

The way to circumvent the SC is just do it when he ain't paying attention.

Interesting.

Comment

Well, yes. Just an event. This falls on me personally, and SC did his part already, which is that he found out the crime, called the proper authorities since there was no criminals left for public beating, and basically he did the only thing he could do at that moment. He is in the sleeper mode however, gathering rage and power, should these folks show up at some point.

That's all that can be done now, so there's no loss for SC. He can't lose a confrontation he was never in, or never had the opportunity to get into.
                      In da butt.

Comment

Ahh fair enough. thanks for explaining. I was begininng to lose faith in the SC.

Comment

SC defeated by cowardly punks
                          (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

shut up you idiot.
                            In da butt.

Comment

Ok now this coming week, we'll see if I'm a victim of insurance company. YOU know, the legalized criminals. The part I have to pay is 160 euros, money that I definitely don't have but my dad promised to pay thank Jebus. With that, I should get the new lock, my cd-player and the remote for it.

Fortunately I still have the manual for the player so I have the exact model, and in the back I've written the serial number, which is important. So come monday, I'll go the the police station and fill the blanks (model of the player and serial number), get the copy of the police report, deliver that to the insurance comapny and we'll see. The player alone is worth over 300 euros. You know if they don't get me a player same value, I'll be super ****ing pissed, because it's more than that I've paid for insurance companies EASILY, and it spesifically covers theft etc.

Now, if those ****ers steal from me too, I'm down a LOT of money. And I promise to tear up some **** in their office, they will be calling cops or something to restrain me. They should cover this but you never know when it's the insurance companies and Finland with legalized stealing. The PUNKS already got me down for several hundred euros, will the company do the same? I know they'll try. Good thing is I have that police report, done immidiately after the crime was discovered so.. they should stfu and give me money. I can't replace those things otherwise.
                              In da butt.

Comment

Now, if those ****ers steal from me too, I'm down a LOT of money. And I promise to tear up some **** in their office, they will be calling cops or something to restrain me.
                                You should tell them this when you go see them. They'll be more helpful if you do.

Comment

Working...
                                X