I'm a victim of a crime

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shoddy, shoddy police work...
    The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
      Thrawn, it'll cost many times more than my car

But what if your Car Stereo is a Rolex? You know, because it had a clock on it.
      I drink to one other, and may that other be he, to drink to another, and may that other be me!

Comment

drosedars, I don't think crime involving cars is a priority in here.. you know, it happens, they never get caught (stereo thieves), so it's just a waste of time and money. I mean, what can they do, really? Only thing they can do, and the only thing they WILL do is to take up the serial number for my stereos, so if they show up at some point in some sort of raid or searches, in other cases, then I get mine back. Odds are slim to none.

I'm not sure if they have a GTA unit in here, I know they have in some cities but I don't know fi they have in here, I don't think they have since they sent me regular police.
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

drosedars, I don't think crime involving cars is a priority in here.. you know, it happens, they never get caught (stereo thieves), so it's just a waste of time and money. I mean, what can they do, really? Only thing they can do, and the only thing they WILL do is to take up the serial number for my stereos, so if they show up at some point in some sort of raid or searches, in other cases, then I get mine back. Odds are slim to none.

I'm not sure if they have a GTA unit in here, I know they have in some cities but I don't know fi they have in here, I don't think they have since they sent me regular police.
          This is truely one of the big problems with local police. Really the best and only thing you can do is file it with the cops, and call your car insurance company. Insurance companies (most anyway) will cover this.
          I drink to one other, and may that other be he, to drink to another, and may that other be me!

Comment

Yeah, Pekka is right, the police don't really show much interest. They don't really seem to show much interest in anything unless it is giving out speeding tickets and bringing in revenue

Always try and park where there are surveillance cameras around - if they have them recorded there is very little the police have to do to identify them, and if they already know who they are from the picture, they've got 'em. Not like they ever do anything to them.
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
              Always try and park where there are surveillance cameras around - if they have them recorded there is very little the police have to do to identify them, and if they already know who they are from the picture, they've got 'em. Not like they ever do anything to them.

Of course, they still don't have to care. A few winters ago my neigbor pulled down my xmas lights. There was a foot of snow and so you can see the foot prints. The cop came, walked over there, came back and said the neighbors know nothing so there is nothing he can do. Despite the footprints. My window was egged an hour later.

Comment

yeah, I mean if there was a camera in this lot, they would prolly identify them personally right there and then.

And so what if thet catch them, which they won't but what if they did? They'd ask few questions, 15 minutes, in, out, boom bang that's it, pay 100 euro fine and go home.
                In da butt.
                "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

yeah, I mean if there was a camera in this lot, they would prolly identify them personally right there and then.

And so what if thet catch them, which they won't but what if they did? They'd ask few questions, 15 minutes, in, out, boom bang that's it, pay 100 euro fine and go home.
                  The best you can get 1 month in jail. Not couting the time they sit while waiting for the trail (unless they are out on bond or somthing).

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                    It's happened to me before - I hate the little bastards who do this, they cause you so much damage and cost just so they can sell your stereo for f**k all. Arseholes...
                    That pretty well sums up my feelings on this matter.
                    He's got the Midas touch.
                    But he touched it too much!
                    Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

I don't think I have to remind anyone what happens when you kick my door. I think it's fair to say I'm a hater of those who lack the appreciation of others property. People work hard to get what they have. I just calculated that I worked for 2 weeks straight to get that stuff, when taxes are taken off. That's 80 hours. Those dudes owe me 80 hours plus the lock, which will cost x amount of money more. And after that they owe the society the crime itself.

Even if they were caught, the punishment will not amount to this. I will settle for them paying me everything they owe, plus for the trouble, and apologize and straighten their ways. I don't think this demand will go through.
                      In da butt.

Comment

Even if they were caught, the punishment will not amount to this. I will settle for them paying me everything they owe, plus for the trouble, and apologize and straighten their ways. I don't think this demand will go through.

PREDICTION:

In the year 2006, with continuing vandilism, Pekka takes matters into his own hands and becomes the next Charles Bronson.

Comment

Thrawn, are you not aware of SC and his past actions?

Anyway, it's funny, because you feel kind of violated after this.. I mean not too bad or anything but kind of violated. I just parked it to another parking lot, better lighted and more crowded, just to be more safe until I get the new lock, and I sat in and thought, before this the thief was sitting in this seat, violating my car. Kind of weird it extends to you directly. Oh well. Could have been worse.
                          In da butt.

Comment

Thrawn, are you not aware of SC and his past actions?
                            I've been away from Poly for the past few years. I may be King, but I'm still stupid. Oh pity me great Cheiftain.

Comment

Ok, then you have no idea. I have mercy on your soul, for you did not know what you spoke of.
                              In da butt.

Comment

Ok, then you have no idea. I have mercy on your soul, for you did not know what you spoke of.

Dzien Dobre!

Comment

Working...
                                X