Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "It is imperative that respect for the rule of law be restored."

Al Gore's speech: well worth the read.

I hope people pay attention to it...of course, it isn't currently anywhere on the main pages of the three cable network websites.
    "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
    ^ The Poly equivalent of:
    "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

It's Al Gore. Nobody's gonna listen.

Sorry for being so negative. It's Monday.

-Arrian
    grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

you'd think us, those on the internets, would take the time to listen to what the great inventor of all of cyberspace would have to say

but yeah, I'm with Arrian... maybe tomorrow
      Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Arrian
        It's Al Gore. Nobody's gonna listen.

Sorry for being so negative. It's Monday.

-Arrian
        Of course, the corporate media isn't going to do anything that makes Chimpy look bad.

Wolf Blitzer, Chris Mathews, Joe Scarborough, Bill O'Reilly and the rest of the Bush sycophants deserve to get tared and feathered.

Comment

You're right, we all know that the media is heavily biased against liberals. We need to start a campaign to make sure that the media is getting the liberal voice out.

Comment

The media just generally sucks, bias aside. If all you do is watch network news, regardless of the network you will be an ill-informed fool.

-Arrian

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

That's besides the point Arrian. For years the conservatives have had a strangle hold over the media...I mean look at what happened during Vietnam! We need to end the conservative dominance of the air waves and bring the liberal cause to every viewer in America!!

Comment

Meh, whatever imbalance there may have been has corrected, I think. Conservatives continue to whine about supposed liberal media bias that is in the past. What with FOX and all the conservative talk radio (edit: and the internet), it's not like you don't get the rightwing wackjob point of view.

-Arrian

Comment

Originally posted by StarLightDeath
                  That's besides the point Arrian. For years the conservatives have had a strangle hold over the media...I mean look at what happened during Vietnam! We need to end the conservative dominance of the air waves and bring the liberal cause to every viewer in America!!
                  Well, a little truth and conscious reporting would be nice...
                  "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
                  ^ The Poly equivalent of:
                  "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

Al Gore quotes Thomas Payne...

I think I'm going to go buy a lottery ticket today.

Comment

Bias? What bias?
                      Attached Files
                      "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
                      -Bokonon

Comment

Wasn't it a Republican who "drove her to tears?"

-Arrian

Comment

who is that guy on the right?
                          Monkey!!!

Comment

Comment

Thomlito.
                              "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
                              -Bokonon

Comment

Working...
                              X