Tony Blair to head United Nations?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by StarLightDeath

You're right, we should get someone from France instead. I know for sure they'll make sure something like the Oil for Food scandal will never happen again.
    I love the smell of BS in the morning.
    In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

It should be Aung San Suu Kyii.

That would make the Burmese junta soil themselves, and that's a good thing.
      The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Tony Blah should go quietly into the night.

Bush went to war because God told him to and Blah believed him.
        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Originally posted by Lazarus and the Gimp
          It should be Aung San Suu Kyii.

That would make the Burmese junta soil themselves, and that's a good thing.
          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

The Burmese junta would be pleased if ASSK was made Un sec gen.
            Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

This idea is the most retarded thing I have ever heard.
              Only feebs vote.

Comment

Mufasa as UN Secretary General
                Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

I don't like ASSK much - in person she's a haughty arrogant cow.

of course there are people on the left who don't know when they are being sh*t upon and just lap it up.

Comment

Actually, I think Jimmy Carter would be quite a good choice. Since being President, he's done a lot of good for the world and won a Nobel prize, which is quite some credibility. Though I'd probably prefer Clinton.
                    Smile
                    For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                    But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
                      I don't like ASSK much - in person she's a haughty arrogant cow.

of course there are people on the left who don't know when they are being sh*t upon and just lap it up.
                      Didn't she marry a white boy?
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Drogue
                        Actually, I think Jimmy Carter would be quite a good choice. Since being President, he's done a lot of good for the world and won a Nobel prize, which is quite some credibility. Though I'd probably prefer Clinton.
                        You mean like putting Aristide into the Presidential palace of Haiti?
                        "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin

Didn't she marry a white boy?
                          She was married to Michael Aris, a British academic. He died of cancer in 1999.

Comment

Originally posted by Winston
                            On the contrary, he helped put an end to Iraq's non-compliance with no less than 19 U.N. resolutions.
                            If that's an important reason for launching an invasion surely Israel would be invaded already.
                            (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                            (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Working...
                            X