No announcement yet.

NHL Fantasy League - Game On - Episode VI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quite the logjam in the middle there. I'm hoping to climb over some others this week, matching up against Ben.

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher

I'm also consistently seeing Iginla get less points than Gionta every game.
      Fixed.
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Damn, Guy is off to a strong start (except in goal...)
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• WHAT IS ALEX AULD DOING!!?!?

he tried handling the puck past the red line and got a penalty!!
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• The penalty for that was "Goalie participat'n byd Center"
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• It was a delayed penalty, and he couldn't resist playing the puck as he got to the bench.
              ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• Habs win their 2nd straight!

Gainey is really turning this team arround. 2 goals for Ribeiro, Markov has 5 points in 2 games, Theodore seems to be back on his game finally.
                Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

• Considering he coached the Stars for 3 years, I'm glad to see he knew how to beat them.

Shame the Habs won't win 3 straight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher
                    Considering he coached the Stars for 3 years, I'm glad to see he knew how to beat them.

Shame the Habs won't win 3 straight.
                    Learn your hockey history, 6 years.

And Carbonneau, the new assistant coach, was the assistant coach in Dallas untill Gainey recruited him.

And yes, it will be 3 straight
                    Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

• Gionta.

Comment

• ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• Woot! 7 straight wins for the Devils!
                          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Originally posted by joncha
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• *plugs his ears and hides*

Comment

• I'm just disappointed that all I got out of Gomez and Rafalski was a combined +2 and 1 assist.
                                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                                X