Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Asher

Ever heard of the phrase "puck hog"?

It's not as simple as you make it sound.

I don't think you understand hockey as much as you think you do.

So Patrick Elias is a puck hog?

Even though he's never had a season with more goals than assists?

I love you Asher.
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• I'm with Asher on that one.

Elias maybe never had more G than A, but its almost 50/50 for many of his seasons. That qualifies as a goal scorer to me.
      Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava

So Patrick Elias is a puck hog?

Even though he's never had a season with more goals than assists?

I love you Asher.
        You're entitled to your opinions...

But I really didn't consult you, nor would I ever want to, about trades. I don't think you have a very deep understanding of the game.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

You're entitled to your opinions...

But I really didn't consult you, nor would I ever want to, about trades. I don't think you have a very deep understanding of the game.
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• You couldn't even draft the correct number of skaters.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• Cuz some dumb**** posted the wrong rules before the draft

(but alas, that's my fault... I should have not relied on you... I should have looked at the league page to confirm them for myself)
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• A correction was posted in the thread, which everyone read and figured out but you.

User error.

Comment

• I like how you are trying to argue about this now to distract from the issue

and really, that wasn't that big a deal... I made a trade and everything was all good...

I DIDN'T RELEASE ALL MY PLAYERS AND QUIT THE LEAGUE
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• In hindsight, a really stupid move. It's best for me to stay in the league and win it, so I can always claim to be the authority on hockey on this forum.

Comment

In hindsight, a really stupid move. It's best for me to stay in the league and win it, so I can always claim to be the authority on hockey on this forum.
                      Fantasy leagues don't mean sh1t... luck plays a huge part in fantasy games

but if winning a fantasy league makes you feel like a big man... then

I just did this for fun... it got me interested in hockey again...

personally, I judge people by their knowledge... OR rather... LACK THEREOF

oh... and I never used to really care about Calgary... but Asher... you make me hate the Calgary Flames and other Calgary fans...

I actively root against Calgary now... and I probably will for the rest of my life
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava
                        oh... and I never used to really care about Calgary... but Asher... you make me hate the Calgary Flames and other Calgary fans...

I actively root against Calgary now... and I probably will for the rest of my life
                        It's all about passion.

Good players thrive off of it.

And I'm happy that I'm going to make your life miserable during the Flames dynasty.

Comment

make your life miserable
                          trust me though

my life is miserable with or without you

and sports is just entertainment

my happiness is not dependent upon the success or failure of a sports team...

it's only a bonus when a Chicago team does well

too bad you just have the Flames
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• "I didn't really know what was going on until the guy came on," a grinning Theodore said later. "He came at me with his head down so I just wanted to say `Welcome to the big boys.'

"I poke-checked him to say `You have to keep your head up.' When he came back, I though about going out of the net and not playing into his game, but then I thought he had the (courage) to go on the ice, so I let him have a free shot at me.

Class.
                            (\__/)
                            (='.'=)
                            (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ninot
                              I'm with Asher on that one.

Elias maybe never had more G than A, but its almost 50/50 for many of his seasons. That qualifies as a goal scorer to me.
                              Yep. A lot of his assists come from deflections.

Comment

• Wow KH, you're off to an explosive start.

Comment

Working...
                                X