This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ming

If you do, you will be restricted... I would recommend you stop your whining, and check your PM's.
    Obviously there must be more here than what is stated -- sinnce I don't think there is a rule against trash tv threads
    You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

He started a thread about a TV show here in the US called "Wife swap". (The title of the show says all you need to know of the contents).

The title of the thread was a take-off of this one: "I don't understand the Wife Swap". The contents of the OP, however, was not a knockoff and asked a "serious" question about the show.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnT
        He started a thread about a TV show here in the US called "Wife swap". (The title of the show says all you need to know of the contents).

The title of the thread was a take-off of this one: "I don't understand the Wife Swap". The contents of the OP, however, was not a knockoff and asked a "serious" question about the show.
        I understood that much and since they tend to delete "copycat threads", that was no shock. Its juist that MIng indicated repercussions if there was another trash tv thread started. I ssee no reason why such a thread ( with a non-copycat title) would be out of bounds.

Oh and isn't "wife swap" just one of a bunch of these shows where mismatched families trade one of their members for a few days?? and don't they always like but a vegan with a cattle rancher / slaughterhouse owner or something
        You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Working...
        X