X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JohnT

regular moderators just close threads

And then re-open them so they can take a parting shot at a party who won't be able to reply 'cause the thread will be re-closed.

Right, MtG?
    I've been able to slip in a few parting shots in the past. You have to be quick on the draw but you can do it.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

So why was my thread closed and this one still open? This one is already "Asked. Answered." yet it continues. Spotty enforcement.
      The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

I dunno about asked/answered. I'm more confused than I was before.
        Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
        Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
        We've got both kinds

Comment

Originally posted by DRoseDARs
          So why was my thread closed and this one still open? This one is already "Asked. Answered." yet it continues. Spotty enforcement.
          What thread...

And the next time you play that silly game, you will get restricted
          Keep on Civin'
          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

What? It was legitimate. I saw that clip of the God Warrior again and it got me thinking about trash tv and why I hardly watch tv anymore. So what that I borrowed some words from this one? That was the idea: To make it silly while starting a discussion.

Open it back up!

Comment

I agree with the DR. I actually had a reply typed up about reality shows, rednecks, and that particular program... and the damn thing was lost when I submitted it because the thread was deleted.

Comment

What? It was legitimate.

Open it back up!
                That would be difficult since it has been deleted.

And I wasn't kidding about the warning!
                Keep on Civin'

Comment

Apparently, you're having reading difficulty:
                  So what that I borrowed some words from this one? That was the idea: To make it silly while starting a discussion.

Comment

So what that I borrowed some words from this one? That was the idea: To make it silly while starting a discussion.
                    Did you create an I don't understand wife swap copycat?

Er... this is 'poly, when has creating copycats ever been allowed? Never.

If only if was, I could create some amazing copycats there is thread title gold in these here forums.

From wife swap I'd move on to stuff like:
                    I don't understand knife swap (about UK knife/gun amnesty?)
                    I don't understand life swap (about faking it or some other reality show)

Then they'd get more obscure and there'd be a whole page of beautiful copycats and I'd be happy... one day... one day...
                    Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                    We've got both kinds

Comment

Seriously, don't blame Ming, blame me. It's because people like me would totally abuse the situation if they were allowed, I'd always have a valid 'serious discussion' to back it up too.
                      We've got both kinds

Comment

Since the irony was missed with my thread, I'll spell it out: The "copycatting" is exactly what I hate about most tv these days, especially trash tv. All these shows scrap the bottom of the barrel in their writing (it's all acting, it has to be or we're truly f***ed as a nation...) and yet none of them can come up with anything really original. They just change a few things here and there and voila a new show is shat out onto your screen.

Comment

Okay, so we've had transition copycats, let's come up with other pertinent variations, such as deletion: "I don't understand the staff"

Comment

I'll start a new thread on this trash tv matter later, one that won't confuse poor Ming.

Comment

Transposition:

The staff don't understand the swap

Combination copycats:

The staff don't understand wife swap
                              My wife doesn't understand the staff swap
                              I don't understand why I can't swap the wife
                              I don't understand why I can't swap my wife for the staff
                              We've got both kinds

Comment

I'll start a new thread on this trash tv matter later, one that won't confuse poor Ming.
                                If you do, you will be restricted... I would recommend you stop your whining, and check your PM's.
                                Keep on Civin'

Comment

Working...
                                X