No announcement yet.

God I´m bored...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I went to the cellar to dig out my copy of SMAC and I couldn´t find it. I then realized I sold it a while ago after a "cleaning out old stuff" frenzy. Damn, that was stupid! I really want to play that right now. Now I have to play the cracked (and unpatched) version I have here for some reason...
    I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

I'm bored AND lonely. I claim this thread!
      Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
      -Richard Dawkins

Comment

Re: God I´m bored...

Originally posted by Dr Zoidberg
        bored, bored, bored. I don´t have a ****ing clue what to do. I´ve tried eating, watching TV, taking long walks, masturbating. Not even Civ IV is fun... God, I wish these ****ing holidays could be over already. I´m climbing the ****ing walls here... You really know your life sucks when you can´t relax at home and work is your only relief from boredom...
        Masterbate.
        -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

He already said he did that!
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Starchild, I´m bored and lonely too. Get you own thread

Skywise, there´s a limit to that also you know. 3-4 times a day is really my maximum.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Zoidberg
              Skywise, there´s a limit to that also you know. 3-4 times a day is really my maximum.

And you call yourself a man......
              -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

I´m not a young man anymore...

Comment

My point was I was trying not to think of it.

Comment

Yes, I got that. I was trying to be supportive

Comment

Working...
                    X