God I´m bored...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• God I´m bored...

bored, bored, bored. I don´t have a ****ing clue what to do. I´ve tried eating, watching TV, taking long walks, masturbating. Not even Civ IV is fun... God, I wish these ****ing holidays could be over already. I´m climbing the ****ing walls here... You really know your life sucks when you can´t relax at home and work is your only relief from boredom...
    I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Re: God I´m bored...

Originally posted by Dr Zoidberg
    bored, bored, bored. I don´t have a ****ing clue what to do. I´ve tried eating, watching TV, taking long walks, masturbating. Not even Civ IV is fun... God, I wish these ****ing holidays could be over already. I´m climbing the ****ing walls here... You really know your life sucks when you can´t relax at home and work is your only relief from boredom...
    QFT

having the same kinda day
    Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

What?

Comment

Edit - On second thoughts, a bad idea...
        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Richelieu, you trying to tell me something?

Comment

Dauphin, not that I haven´t had those thoughts. I ventured in to town today. The sheer horror of it was almost beyond belief, consumer-crazed zombies and roaming packs of teenagers whose only purpose seemed to be getting in my way and looking young and stupid...

Comment

I sympathyze I guess but I am never bored unless I am in a situation I can't get out of-- like a boring meeting or a long car ride across the Prairies.

But when I have full freedom to do as I wish, I am never bored . I am far too busy and the list of things I would enjoy doing if I had more time is very very long.
              You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Flubber, I too have a long list of things I ought to do. But I´m unable to concentrate. So nothing gets done...

Comment

Dauphin, not that I haven´t had those thoughts. I ventured in to town today. The sheer horror of it was almost beyond belief, consumer-crazed zombies and roaming packs of teenagers whose only purpose seemed to be getting in my way and looking young and stupid...
                  did you ahve sex with anyone?

JM
                  Jon Miller-
                  I AM.CANADIAN
                  GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Life will get quite exciting in the next 24 hours, at least if you live south of Stockholm.

Major blizzard warning:

Great danger to the public, elderly people evacuated, vital society functions closed down, traffic chaos, power and telephone blackouts...
                    So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                    Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Jon, nah, too much work involved...

Comment

Originally posted by Chemical Ollie
                        Great danger to the public, elderly people evacuated, vital society functions closed down, traffic chaos, power and telephone blackouts...
                        We had a few flakes here in England too.
                        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Flubber, I too have a long list of things I ought to do. But I´m unable to concentrate. So nothing gets done...
                          While I do have a long list of things I "ought" to do, I wasn't referring to that . . . I was instead referring to the long list of things I would like to do or enjoy doing.

Surely there must be something you like to do that would suit your current level of concentration. When I want to do something that requires no concentration, I debate people in the OT
                          You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Ollie, Göteborg is getting hit as well according to SMHI. They´ve issued a Class 1 alert. That´s a major storm, not like like Gudrun, but still...
                            Last edited by Zoid; December 28, 2005, 17:23.

Comment

Flubber, yes. OT. The ultimate no-brainer And I have a list of things I like to do or enjoy doing, but nothing´s much fun right now as I said in the OP.

Comment

Working...
                              X