The joys of owning a digital bathroom scale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The joys of owning a digital bathroom scale

So I joined the modern world and bought one a couple of days ago (mainly because it was really cheap and shiny). Best invention ever.

More fun than Civ.

Ever tried to weigh yourself before and after launching a few torpedoes? You might be in for a surpirse.
    So far my record is 0.7kg. I only got a 300 grammer this evening, but who knows what tomorrow brings?

I can't imagine I'm the only one who's been doing this, so lets hear it
    CSPA

A more useful thing suppose is to wiegh yoursefl before and after exercise to figure out if you drink enough water.
    CSPA

Comment

n00b I have 15 one per bathroom PWNED

Comment

ok, Launching Torpedoes as a euphemism for taking a ****, and talking about talking a **** in general is disgusting enough to be in a thread that has "a true story by The El" in it's title.

congratulations, I guess.
        urgh.NSFW

Comment

It's also good to stand on the scales whilst taking a whizz, and watching the weight fly out
          Play hangman.

Comment

Originally posted by Az
            ok, Launching Torpedoes as a euphemism for taking a ****, and talking about talking a **** in general is disgusting enough to be in a thread that has "a true story by The El" in it's title.

congratulations, I guess.
            Too war-like for you?

How about "dropping anchor"? just to stick to the maritime theme
            CSPA

Comment

Originally posted by Gangerolf
              Personally, I call it "Splicing the Main Brace."
              Lime roots and treachery!
              "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

Originally posted by Gangerolf

Do you pull it back in again afterwards?
                ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

nah I use disposable ones
                  CSPA

Comment

Here this, I will break your scale, how's that?
                    In da butt.
                    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyclotron

Personally, I call it "Splicing the Main Brace."
                      The proper phrase is "dropping a couple of kids off at the pool".
                      "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
                      "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
                      "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

Originally posted by joncha

Do you pull it back in again afterwards?
                        If you don't like reality, change it! me
                        "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                        "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                        "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

I can't imagine I'm the only one who's been doing this, so lets hear it

You are the only one
                          I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Originally posted by Kontiki
                            The proper phrase is "dropping a couple of kids off at the pool".
                            "Taking the Browns to the Super Bowl."
                            Lime roots and treachery!
                            "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

the proper term is 'crushing the Norwegian spirit'.
                              In da butt.
                              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                              THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                              "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Working...
                              X