No announcement yet.

Do the right thing..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

laurentius,yeah but even if he tried, without help it wouldn't work anyway so...

YES chance for love! That is good friendship.. I mean now that I slept over it, I think it's a much worse idea than yesterday, and I thought that yesterday too.

CI,
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Tell your friend that you are just dating her to break her heart badly in the future. He's sure to say yes
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

What do you mean, I don't punch ladies?
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Just give your friend the FYI and go on a date with her.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

JEesh, some friends you guys are
            In da butt.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
              What do you mean, I don't punch ladies?
              punch?
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

Well, breaking chest and heart requires a strong punch, and I think since I don't hit ladies, that she must be really out of her place for me to do punch like that.. like not washing the dishes and making me cookies for 48 hours straight.
                In da butt.

Comment

Are you drunk or just naturally stupid?

Comment

Neither, ESL.

Comment

Imran, No, I'm the champion.

What does ESL mean?
                      In da butt.

Comment

English as a second language.

Comment

Pekka, you consarned fool... a true friend would understand. Just let him know, and then go for broke. Duke O'York has the right idea.
                          "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                          Drake Tungsten
                          "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                          Albert Speer

Comment

We need a bukkake smilie.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
                              Neither, ESL.
                              He knows enough of the language to know what that means, Oerdin. Anyone that has watched more than 2 Hollywood movies would.

Comment

lol.. I have ESL, that's true, but you guys have JIB. Jam in the brain!

Of course I know that if you break someones heart, you prolly have to use a knife and punch won't do.
                                In da butt.

Comment

Working...
                                X