Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's a tank.
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• Originally posted by CerberusIV
      So what's this?
      Type 74?
      If you don't like reality, change it! me
      "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
      "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
      "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

• Oerdin, another Merkava?

Comment

• unfortunately for this thread, and this site, the title shouldn't be guess the tanks, but you know what these tanks are, psot that

jM
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN
          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• [QUOTE] Originally posted by CerberusIV
            A early M48. USA
            Last edited by Joseph; December 16, 2005, 22:19.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oerdin
              CerberusIV got the Indian tank. What about this one?
              Sabra Main Battle Tank.

Comment

• No one has guessed mine correctly yet.

Clue - it's a post 1945 european tank.
                Never give an AI an even break.

Comment

• Swiss Pz 61?

Comment

• Originally posted by VetLegion
                    Oerdin, another Merkava?
                    Nope.

Hint, the country that makes this hasn't been at war since 1945 and it isn't in Europe.
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• It's a Sabra (sp?), I believe. It's a heavily modified M60 with a 120mm gun.
                      urgh.NSFW

Comment

• It is not from Israel or any middle eastern country.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oerdin

Nope.

Hint, the country that makes this hasn't been at war since 1945 and it isn't in Europe.
                          Don't tell me its another Brazilian Osorio, what, T2?

Comment

• This is strange. Maybe the website mixed up some pictures because that one looks different from the other ones shown.

Follow the link and and look at the pictures on the right. Click to expand them.

The Olifant mk1B main battle tank was developed and produced by the Olifant Manufacturing Company, OMC Engineering, based in South Africa.

Comment

• Actually I think that is an Olifant Mk 1A and the other pictures are Mk 1Bs. Either that or they mixed up pictures of tanks.

Comment

• HELLO! South Africa was at war after 1945. Have you forgotten their invasion of Angola and their nasty battles with the Cubans in the 1970's and early 80's?

Comment

Working...
                                X