Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dirty Republican Congressman admits taking bribes.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dirty Republican Congressman admits taking bribes.

Everyone knew the **** bag Randy "Duke" Cunningham was guilty and he was a major embarrasement to San Diego's north county due to his prolific bribe taking from special interests and defense contractors, however, it is good to see he will finally go to jail. Today he signed a plea bargin where he admits to taking $2.5 million in bribes and the government won't charge him on his numerous other corruption charges.

Hell, old Randy was just another corrupt Republican caught up in that party's culture of corruption and wasn't even the worst offender. Even the party's top bosses have been involved in money laundering and accepting all sorts of illegal gifts from corporations and lobbyists. Still, it is good to see another corrupt Republican being lead away in chains.

Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Hey everyone look at the type of house you can buy when you are a corrupt Republican Congressman. A defense contractor bought this house from him for well over market rate just a few days before Cunningham switched his vote caste the deciding vote to renew the company's contract. This is dispite the fact that the military already said the equipment didn't work as advertised and that they didn't want it. Just one month later the company sold the house at a massive loss.

A clear case of bribery and one of $2.5 million in bribes Cunningham pleaded guilty to today.

Cunningham used his bribe money to buy an even more expensive mansion closer to the beach (this one is a mile from the beach in Del Mar).

Comment

So what you're actually saying is at least Republican's own up to things? Unlike Democrat president's getting blow jobs in the Oval Office ?
      Ok. Point made.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

It good to see you back slow. We needed a good dose of the parallel universe you inhabit.

What it means is he was facing so many other counts that Cunningham decided to cut a plea deal to minimize his prison time. I'm not sure how you can miss that one.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
          So what you're actually saying is at least Republican's own up to things? Unlike Democrat president's getting blow jobs in the Oval Office ?
          Ok. Point made.
          I don't care if my conressman is getting a blowjob by a mistriss, I do care if he is being bought by special intrests and/or is a corporate whore.

Comment

I'm sure the democrats are just as bad, if not worse. Come on, there were 100 indictments related to the Clinton adminstration.

Both parties are corrupt. So get over it.
            For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

So it's a matter of sliding ethics? Ok.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

I never said not to pursue these investigations. By all means both parties should be investigated. I'm sure the democrats are far worse in my opinion. But I'd like to see things cleaned up.
                For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Originally posted by Giancarlo
                  I'm sure the democrats are just as bad, if not worse. Come on, there were 100 indictments related to the Clinton adminstration.
                  That's 100% bull****.
                  Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov

That's 100% bull****.
                    It takes a moron to ignore the facts. And I'm looking at one (Boris).

Comment

Ok, name me the indictments that incurred from the Clinton Administration. Now.
                      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

How do you figure? Tell me I bang the help at work I won't get fired? We're on planet Earth. We don't even compliment a person's apparel anymore in USA.

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov
                          Ok, name me the indictments that incurred from the Clinton Administration. Now.
                          Since 1964, the news while there's still time to do something about it

- Number of individuals and businesses associated with the Clinton machine who have been convicted of or pleaded guilty to crimes: 47
                          - Number of these convictions during Clinton's presidency: 33
                          - Number of indictments/misdemeanor charges: 61
                          - Number of congressional witnesses who have pleaded the Fifth Amendment, fled the country to avoid testifying, or (in the case of foreign witnesses) refused to be interviewed: 122

And now onto Hillary:

The political spotlight has added pressure to their marriage at times, the Obamas admit in a revealing new interview — the controversy over their “date nights” being just a recent example. “Everything becomes political,” the president said, but the first lady added, “The bumps happen to everyone.”

So please don't ****ing tell me that the democrats are any better. You can't be that blind.

Comment

Old Randy has an interesting history. He wrote a bill to have drug smugglers executed but latter dropped his support for executing drug runners... after his son got caught smuggling a plane load of pot.

In a plea deal he only got 2.5 year which was only a tiny fraction of the going sentence for smuggling that quantity of drugs. The speculation was that "The Duke" used his Congressional influence to make the DA go easy on his son.

Comment

Originally posted by Giancarlo

Since 1964, the news while there's still time to do something about it

- Number of individuals and businesses associated with the Clinton machine who have been convicted of or pleaded guilty to crimes: 47
                              - Number of these convictions during Clinton's presidency: 33
                              - Number of indictments/misdemeanor charges: 61
                              - Number of congressional witnesses who have pleaded the Fifth Amendment, fled the country to avoid testifying, or (in the case of foreign witnesses) refused to be interviewed: 122

And now onto Hillary:

The political spotlight has added pressure to their marriage at times, the Obamas admit in a revealing new interview — the controversy over their “date nights” being just a recent example. “Everything becomes political,” the president said, but the first lady added, “The bumps happen to everyone.”

So please don't ****ing tell me that the democrats are any better. You can't be that blind.
                              Not a single one of these are indictments of people actually IN the Clinton Administration. These are people that some right wing hack as connected to him.

I ask again, name me people indicted who were part of the Clinton Administration. Then name me those indicted during the Reagan Administration.
                              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Working...
                              X