Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Russia: The Peace Corps is a CIA Front!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Serb
    Do you mean their attitude towards the guys who make monuments dedicated to SS freaks, name their streets after SS freaks, give permission to SS freaks parades and make other attepts to whitewash their crimes and thus to deny the holocaust?
    You need to stop believing myth and check out the reality. It may be less fun, but it is, like, REAL. Starting with pointing out a single street in Lithuania named after an SS officer, show a monument to an SS officer, and mention of an SS parade. Then I'll take you off ignore.
    Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
    Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
    Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

• Wait.. I thought the mass shippings of Balts (and others) to Siberia, to be re-educated and what not, was pretty much not even a subject of debate, nowhere in the world? I guess I'm wrong, uh?
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Know Balts attitude towards us.
        With good reason.

Originally posted by Serb
        Unfortunately, Serb belongs to the same club of hypertension fans. Last time I've checked mine it was something like 150/110. But it was years ago and it doesn't bother me, actually.
        What do your doctor suggest? Maybe it could help me as well.
        "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
        "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
        2004 Presidential Candidate
        2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

• Originally posted by Saras
          You need to stop believing myth and check out the reality. It may be less fun, but it is, like, REAL.
          "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
          "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)

Comment

• Originally posted by Saras

You need to stop believing myth and check out the reality. It may be less fun, but it is, like, REAL. Starting with pointing out a single street in Lithuania named after an SS officer, show a monument to an SS officer, and mention of an SS parade. Then I'll take you off ignore.
            And you may starting with pointing out a single mention of Lithuania in my post. I meant two of your Baltic cousines, actually.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vince278

With good reason.
              Yeah, we love them too.

What do your doctor suggest? Maybe it could help me as well.
              Nothing. Since it's not bothering me I see no reason to visit a doctor.

Comment

• Actually, Serb, there's quite a bit of documentation about this stuff in the Soviet archives that's been coming out over the past decade. There's really no doubt that it happened.
                Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• Serb believes in logic
                  Ha hilarious.

I thought Stalin being a c*** was pretty much a given.

At least with the Tsarist's they were imperials and as such didn't have to give a **** about the people, I mean whose heard of an imperial family caring about the people? However the commies came to power on that platform (apparently) and well they blatantly didn't give a hoot either.

Comment

Nothing. Since it's not bothering me I see no reason to visit a doctor.
                    You should go, its a silent killer. My doctor gave me the usual advice: Eat healthier, exercise more, and cut down on the posts to Serb.

Comment

Working...
                    X