Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Russia: The Peace Corps is a CIA Front!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BUT OF COURSE, everything that contradicts your fragile worldview is a forgery made by lunatics!

We now have Exibit B.
    Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
    Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
    Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

• Everthing that contradicts logic is indeed done by idiots for idiots.

Comment

• Exibit C.
        Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
        Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

• So, let's summarize:
          1) Serb needs evidences
          2) Serb needs real evidences based upon real data
          3) Serb believes in logic

And who needs a doctor here?

Comment

• So, documentary evidence shows ~200 000 people were put into cattle trains bound for Siberia, and now are currently impossible to locate, dead or alive. Dr. Serb, the master logician, assumes they all changed their names into Russian ones and their offspring live a happy life in Siberia.

Comment

• Originally posted by Saras
              So, documentary evidence shows ~200 000 people were put into cattle trains bound for Siberia, and now are currently impossible to locate, dead or alive. Dr. Serb, the master logician, assumes they all changed their names into Russian ones and their offspring live a happy life in Siberia.
              1) Dr. Serb needs to know the origin of this "documentary evidence".
              2) Dr. Serb needs to know how many innocent were among them.
              3) Dr. Serb thinks most of them got back home after exile just like Chechens who later have beet sent to Kazahstan.
              Otherwise, it would be pretty easy, even now, to locate the grave site of 200 000 people.

Comment

• Originally posted by Serb

1) Dr. Serb needs to know the origin of this "documentary evidence".
                Write a letter:
                Genocide research centre
                Didžioji g. 17/1, LT-01128 Vilnius
                Lithuania
                2) Dr. Serb needs to know how many innocent were among them.

so, people rounded up in the middle of the night and DIRECTLY driven to the railway station I pass daily on my way to work on June 14, 1941, were given a due process? Or was their membership of the "bourgeoisie" proof of guilt enough?

3) Dr. Serb thinks most of them got back home after exile just like Chechens who later have beet sent to Kazahstan.

Many did, true that. But many (about 50%) did not.
                Otherwise, it would be pretty easy, even now, to locate the grave site of 200 000 people.

Hey, the europeans never killed any indians, where are the 23 million graves?

Comment

And who needs a doctor here?
                  "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
                  "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
                  2004 Presidential Candidate
                  2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

• Originally posted by Saras

Write a letter:
                    Genocide research centre
                    Didžioji g. 17/1, LT-01128 Vilnius
                    Lithuania
                    As you know, I don't speak Lithuanian and I think they won't reply to Russian untermench.

so, people rounded up in the middle of the night and DIRECTLY driven to the railway station I pass daily on my way to work on June 14, 1941, were given a due process?
                    I don't know. I just wanted to remind that in USSR an exile was a legal punishment for certan crimes. If you ask me, imprisonment is much more hursh punishment than exile.
                    Or was their membership of the "bourgeoisie" proof of guilt enough?
                    Hell, we are talking about WW2 period here. During this period even for democratic US of A a "Japanese" origin of 150 000 of their own citizens was good enough proof of their guilt and thus good enough reason for imprisonment. What to you expect from the USSR? A more human approach?

Many did, true that. But many (about 50%) did not.
                    So, I think it will be hard to determine the exact number of survivors. But I believe most of them survived. Even 7/8 of German POWs returned to Germany after the war.

Hey, the europeans never killed any indians, where are the 23 million graves?
                    1) It was too long ago.
                    2) It was a very smooth process.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vince278

What?
                      Your blood pressure strikes again?

Comment

and I think they won't reply to Russian untermench.
                        Feeling small?

Originally posted by Serb
                        What to you expect from the USSR? A more human approach?
                        Too late. How's Russia doing with that?

Originally posted by Serb
                        What?
                        Your blood pressure strikes again?
                        Down to 172/121 last time I checked.
                        Besides, a daily serving of Serb is good for the heart.
                        "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
                        "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
                        2004 Presidential Candidate
                        2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

• Originally posted by Vince278

Feeling small?
                          Know Balts attitude towards us.

Too late. How's Russia doing with that?
                          I think a bit better than you do.

Down to 172/121 last time I checked.
                          Besides, a daily serving of Serb is good for the heart.
                          Unfortunately, Serb belongs to the same club of hypertension fans. Last time I've checked mine it was something like 150/110. But it was years ago and it doesn't bother me, actually.

Comment

Know Balts attitude towards us.
                            Do you know jewish attitudes towards holocaust deniers?

Comment

• Do you mean their attitude towards the guys who make monuments dedicated to SS freaks, name their streets after SS freaks, give permission to SS freaks parades and make other attepts to whitewash their crimes and thus to deny the holocaust?

I think it's negative.

Comment

• Next question, please.

Comment

Working...
                                X