Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why OzzyKP's crusade must be stopped now...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why OzzyKP's crusade must be stopped now...

The Onion brings you all of the latest news, stories, photos, videos and more from America's finest news source.

Voting Age Lowered to Six
    RoboForce 5 Announces Bid For Presidency

October 29, 1996 | Issue 30•12

WASHINGTON—Just hours after Friday's passage of a 28th Amendment granting full voting rights to all U.S. citizens six years of age and older, renowned anti-evil organization RoboForce 5 announced its candidacy in the 1996 presidential election.

And so on. Funny one.

A nine year old Onion article? I didn't know it had been around for that long.
    "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
    "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
    "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

uhm... hasnt it existed for decades?

edit: oh, since 88. Thought it might have gone back to the 70s for some reason.
      Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

I am a proud AGEIST.
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I didn't even realise it dates that much back.

Comment

Supposedly they've been around for a whole century.
            Visit First Cultural Industries
            There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
            Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

If the team is elected, it would be the first time a black, an Asian, and two women have ascended to the presidency.....

Despite never having held public office, RoboForce 5 has been instrumental in many crises of national security, all of which involved enormous alien lifeforms sent to Earth on missions of destruction by intergalactic tyrant SkullTron. Using its color-coded, animal-themed flying vehicles, which join to create a larger humanoid robot, the team has repeatedly defeated the space tyrant.
              A decisive blow for diversity and civil rights in this country AND a President who would be tough on threats to this country. I think we have a winner.

If RoboForce 5 was elected president Osama Bin Laden would have been captured years ago and September 11 never would have happened. The last 5 years would be immensely more peaceful and prosperous.

Think of how much better off the world would have been if the voting age was lowered.
              Last edited by OzzyKP; November 24, 2005, 11:39.
              Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Ozzy
                "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

No war in Iraq, no gigantic deficits, no terrorism, no Bush, AND bigger allowances. Its like a paradise world.

Kids voting

Commanders in Chief RoboForce 5

Spiffor
                  Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Ted Striker
                    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Kontiki
                      A nine year old Onion article? I didn't know it had been around for that long.
                      Why do you hate The Onion?
                      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Why do you hate Kids?

Comment

Because they're smelly and have big doodoo heads.
                          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthy
                            Why do you hate Kids?
                            They grow up into people like you.
                            Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                            The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

That's a reason to admire them. Now those of your kind...

Comment

Working...
                              X