Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why OzzyKP's crusade must be stopped now...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ecthy
    That's a reason to admire them. Now those of your kind...
    Are you positive i agree with that?
    What?

Comment

After 21 seconds of confusion, the penny drops.

Comment

What?

Comment

What the hell is Sami?

Comment

No idea. Just looks good.
            What?

Comment

Did you try all countries until you found one with a good flag?

S does come pretty late in the alphabet.

Maybe not in the French alphabet though.

Comment

I tried those that i didn't know. This one caught my eye.
                What?

Comment

I used to sport Tokelau's... looks a bit EU-ish. Or make that EU-esque for some French flair.

Comment

The Sami are a native people living in Hyperborealis aka Lapland. Very cool people, lots of shamanist activities
                    Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

Figures. I just had to pick a place where you're just as likely to freeze your balls off as you are here.
                      What?

Comment

I don't know about Norway, Finland, or Russia, but in Sweden, half or so of the Sámi have moved south.

Their contribution to world cuisine is roasted reindeer balls
                        Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                        The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Roasted Moose balls
                          What?

Comment

Compare this to the Swedish inhabitants of northern Sweden, whose contribution to world cuisine is half-rotten fish.

Cold people make better food

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                            The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

half-rotten fish huh?

Is that the stuff they advise you to open under water so that the stink doesnt spread?
                              Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

I usually advice people to open it outdoors.

Comment

Working...
                                X