I ate dinner with the President of Macedonia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I ate dinner with the President of Macedonia

Well, he was actually at the table next to me, but it was still pretty cool. All the free tables had security guys with wires at them, and there was at least one black Mercedes with tinted windows driving slowly around outside. Still, pretty awesome.

Also, good food and very quality women, as well as some amazingly comprehensive museums and exhibits for a country that doesn't seem like it could afford them.

Most excellent country
    Lime roots and treachery!
    "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Macedonia
    urgh.NSFW

Comment

What did they serve?
      Blah

Comment

Mostly italian food. When I left, the president had been drinking wine with the other people at his table for some time, so I'm not sure what he got. The agents drank orange juice; must be all the vitamins and stuff.
        "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

Did you mention SC at any moment? I know you didn't, but you were supposed to. Spread the legend you know. Some day, everyone will ask, who is this magical SC.. but you would all know that.. in fact, you would know me, so this would be very special for you all.
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

yeah, it would be 'special', alright.
            urgh.NSFW

Comment

What's that? Hey Az, it's your mom, time to go to sleep!
              In da butt.
              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Yeah, well, your mom sucks cocks in hell.
                urgh.NSFW

Comment

oh nice one. I didn't make a joke about your mom but you did. Classy.
                  In da butt.

Comment

Jesus, grow up a little, both of you. Please take this priceless conversation elsewhere.

Comment

Seriously, I am not sure how a thread about you eating in macedonia should continue. could you please help?

oh, ok.

So, how's the land?

how's skopje?
                      urgh.NSFW

Comment

You should have shaken his hand and told him how much you enjoyed visiting Bulgaria.

I'm sure he would love that.
                        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

hey cyclo, I remember you being a little **** when I asked you to stfu in other thread. You didn't. You went lenghts, just to be an *******.

That's cool though, I'll leave this thread right now, just to show you that I'm not in your level of being a dick.
                          In da butt.

Comment

Originally posted by Az
                            So, how's the land?

how's skopje?
                            More then a little run down last time I was there but it was still nice especially if you got out of the city and into the countryside.
                            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Oerdin is Cyclotron's DL!
                              urgh.NSFW

Comment

Working...
                              X