No announcement yet.

I ate dinner with the President of Macedonia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Ted got his tongue stuck in some camel toes I bet
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava
        Ted got his tongue stuck in some camel toes I bet
        We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Macedonia. Isn't that a fraternity? Congrats.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

FYROM

proof of greek superiority
            Attached Files
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthy
              Cyclo, what were you doing then? Are you working for some institution?

International Relations
              Actually, though I do study politics, that wasn't the reason for this visit. When I was much younger, about 10 years ago, my family had an exchange student from Macedonia over for a year. I decided that my current stay in Austria would be a good opportunity to go visit the family.

wtf why hasn't the thread title been fixed yet

I don't know what you're smoking, but the signs on the border crossings said "Macedonia."

Cool experience, I told yall suckaz Cyclotron was Presidential material.

DUH LOL

Even a US also-ran is more important than a FYORROMG President.

So what do you have to say about the Macedonian also-ran that I had coffee with the next day?
              Lime roots and treachery!
              "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

I once had a dinner WITH George Vasiliou, former Cyprus president, and some hotshot Athens property developer. I fed them with the worst (we think it rules, but these guys are mediterranean, and are used to HEALTHY food) possible Lithuanian food, and best possible beers, and they loved it, we discussed Russian history, reading books and problems of old age. Nice smart old man.
                Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
                Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
                Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Macedonia

Greece

Markos

Comment

I once offered an Orkney cheese to the Norwegian ambassador.

There was no Ferrero Rocher handy...

I've watched the then Filipino trade and industry minister eat canapes.

I saw Ann Widdecombe at lunchtime and wasn't hungry after that.
                    Attached Files
                    Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Originally posted by Sava
                      FYROM

proof of greek superiority
                      I see your image and raise you a

"Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

Originally posted by Cyclotron

I see your image and raise you a

The official wind-breaking ceremony ?

Or a group collection of navel fluff ?

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

The Molvanian national soccer team?
                          Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
                          Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
                          Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Originally posted by Saras
                            The Molvanian national soccer team?
                            Treblekistan's male field volleyball team.

Comment

No, traditional folk dancing from Macedonia

Comment

And here is the webiste of the President:

Unfortunately, there's no news item mentioning that he had dinner with me.

Comment

Working...
                                X